Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! Tell me one of you crackheads are messing with me, that I don't...

HAVE SOME CRAZY GUY STALKING ME ON THE TRAIN!

yeah some guy J-E-H-M-E-L Jehmel says I'm a very attractive woman and left his numba for me to call him back to say whether or not I am interested in black men......

okay so I'm supposed to feel comfortable riding the train knowing some nut was able to track down my phone number when I just sit there with my music in my ears eeeeeeeek

:( I need to move

Originally posted by snoozi8

HAVE SOME CRAZY GUY STALKING ME ON THE TRAIN!

yeah some guy J-E-H-M-E-L Jehmel says I'm a very attractive woman and left his numba for me to call him back to say whether or not I am interested in black men......

okay so I'm supposed to feel comfortable riding the train knowing some nut was able to track down my phone number when I just sit there with my music in my ears eeeeeeeek

:( I need to move

So now your a racist:tongue:

Where is he? I'm going to rip his shoulders out of his sockets.:mad:

BTW.........I am guilty of hitting on girls on the subway also, so I can't think this guy is a comlete weirdo.

I was just quoting his message I freaked and erased his number my mum said I should have saved it in case anything happened but I got all jumpy

how do strangers get your cell number how does he know my name I'm scared :( I get the train in NEWARK!!!!

how do strangers get your cell number how does he know my name

I get the train in NEWARK!!!!

Newark? Thats y hun!!!! You'd better move to Brazil or something!!! :eek:

teeheehee.....Awww hun, no worries.....I'll kick his ass! blob_box.gif

kotc.gif

yeah girlie will you and Jon get him for me? lol I'm paranoid now when I get an unrecognized number on my cell

I mean, I've had people come up and talk to me but for someone to find out my number weird

it's an unsecure world nowadays......

fortunately you've the clubplanet personal security system to keep you safe.....

however that probably means you'll have to goto: a) Vinyl or B) Roxy for it to take effect....

But it is shit though, my friends' weirdy-stalker-like experiences are generally not cool....but just be careful....seriously.....

Originally posted by clubkat

Dont make me get ghetto on that mo fo! 2gunsfiring_v1.gifcomeandgetsome.gif

::kittens gonna whip out her gunz:: :mad:

:D;):tongue:

omg, you just reminded me of my way-too-long super smash bros. melee game this morning.....woooo........

but while guns may be a bit too severe.......mace? Stun gun? *talking myself into trouble*

I was just quoting his message I freaked and erased his number my mum said I should have saved it in case anything happened but I got all jumpy

how do strangers get your cell number how does he know my name I'm scared :( I get the train in NEWARK!!!!

do you have your name on your voice mail??? or on your jacket that you wear. I did that once. I had my kickline jacket on and my name s on it and he was like "Hey Debbie, how are you?" and i bugged.. Later i told my mom and she was like "hello, its on your jacket" DUH!! But i wont leave my name on my answering machine or voice mail b/c if someone calls you on accident, they know you name and they have no life and they will fuck with you. It happened to me on my last phone, I learned from that mistake.

no I haven't worn a jacket with my name on it since cheerleading at least 8 years ago......... and he had to somehow get my number and happen to know I take the train (NJ transit, not subway) anywhoo I"ll let you know what happens in the morning ugh

Originally posted by tottallyoff

i can take care of it for you. I can take a ride with you on the trains and when you see him again, i will do my thing....

Does "your thing" have anything to do with PhuturePhunk's trunk???? :D