Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another CP meet up @ MY HOUSE...

dcsglow

I'm gonna have another meet up if any one is interested, it's going to be this Wed (16), Mondays was pretty tight, royal tried to spin and andrew fucked with the pitch control just as royal was bout to drop that shit...pretty funny, then his 24 year old ass spilled a beer in my room but its all good, i got love for Johnson & Johnson (resolve), cause they took mythe stain out... anyway if you wanna come just call me again or PM Crownroyal for info...703 395 5683 cell

beer...bitches...and bones...

how come u didn't have any the whole time i was home. i hate u. j/k maybe cuz ur dad wasn't gone. i hate andrew though cuz he has no game and tries to be a model, but pulled 4 girls. u remember prom when he put on the sun glasses and then that damn music. wouldn't let us bump trance in our own limo.

Originally posted by vmisglow

how come u didn't have any the whole time i was home. i hate u. j/k maybe cuz ur dad wasn't gone. i hate andrew though cuz he has no game and tries to be a model, but pulled 4 girls. u remember prom when he put on the sun glasses and then that damn music. wouldn't let us bump trance in our own limo.

Andrew is a flaming homo, and he thinks he's so fucking good at spinning it pisses me off so much. He's like "oh my god that joun was so tight," and I'm like "dude, you suck," "we both suck," "but I'm better then you." He makes me so sick. GAWD!!!:mad:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

Andrew is a flaming homo, and he thinks he's so fucking good at spinning it pisses me off so much. He's like "oh my god that joun was so tight," and I'm like "dude, you suck," "we both suck," "but I'm better then you." He makes me so sick. GAWD!!!:mad:

yeah, that dude did suck ass at spinning, some people are just like that though, over cocky, its funny though, it makes a party. you cant go to a party and not have anyone to laugh at. what fun would that be? hahaha, im just kidding, now everyone is gonna talk shit about me.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

when boys talk shit,

what do they talk about?

i dont really know, most of them talk shit about chicks that they havent fucked.

Guest jroo

jimi, what time are you starting this off? you arent working tonight are you? i need to catch up on my sleep, im old and shit, remember, im not quite 24 yet so i dont have a problem holding on to my beer.

Originally posted by vmisglow

it's okay cuz i can't spin at all. at least we're all aware of the fact that all 3 of us suck, me sucking the most. oh right and as soon as i get some damn money from the army or can get a job at this shithole i'm gonna buy some too.

some skills?

actually, i shouldn't talk, i can't beatmatch for shit. :rolleyes:

sorry jimi, work and school are too much during the week, why don't you have a meetup on a thurs/fri?

Originally posted by dcsglow

I'm gonna have another meet up if any one is interested, it's going to be this Wed (16), Mondays was pretty tight, royal tried to spin and andrew fucked with the pitch control just as royal was bout to drop that shit...pretty funny, then his 24 year old ass spilled a beer in my room but its all good, i got love for Johnson & Johnson (resolve), cause they took mythe stain out... anyway if you wanna come just call me again or PM Crownroyal for info...703 395 5683 cell

beer...bitches...and bones...

Ok tonight yoll muthafukkas better not bogart on the turntables! They are MINE tonight. And I spilled the beer cos I was distracted-

Remind me to go home before 2am this time, I was tired as hell at work trying to talk to a fuckin general (not good).