Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

cocomama

Last year I organized a trip to Ibiza for 15 of my friends and I and we had the most amazing time! I have great travel connections and thought it would be fun to put together a few different trips for this summer (July/August) for some more of my friends and for people in the DC area. It’s all set up airfare from dc, hotel and a few other things. It's a real nice trip!

If anyone is interested send me an email and I’ll give you some more details.

Guest jroo

you havent been on cp long considering this is your first post and all. can i just give you the cash up front right? 2 g's good? i want to make sure that i go

Originally posted by cocomama

Am I sensing a bit of sarcasam? 4 g's...I hope you come with then cause I'll be hanging out with you!

naw i dont have four g's that i can waste...i have like a g or maybe 1.5 g's that i can waste...if you still wanna hang out though...im down...hehe:tongue:

I was thinking about putting together a trip this year too. How about a little more info like est. costs based on your trip last year? I know I've seen some package deals (air/hotel/some food) for like $1200/week or 5 days or something like that.

$1200 that's pretty cheap, where did you find that? I work for a travel company so I was able to put a trip together last year for a little over $1500. That included 7 days/nights at a great hotel, airfare, insurance, some food (not that you feel like eating much there). This year is comes up about $130 more only because there are no more direct flights from dc so you have to go to New York first. But the airfare from DC is included, plus hotel, insurance etc. We can talk about it more if you like.

Went to Ibiza last year three times for a about four days each trip, I think, can't really remember how long I was there each time. And if you are going the only thing you need is a plane ticket and a backpack and maybe a small tent. That is if you are looking for CHEAP. The cops don't care if you sleep on the beach and neither do the locals, crime is not too bad and most ravers will be sleeping through the day while kids and parents are playing on the beach, so while you sleep away the day and catch some rays, some honest mal and pal will be watching your stuff. Also you can pad lock your backpack to yourself so you don't have to worry about it getting stolen. Showers, there are public showers (enclosed) right off of the beach, so you can wah the funk right off. Store your stuff at lockers in amuzement centers while you go to the club, most are open all night.

Just a tip

but anyway I am going to HOMELANDS in England last weekend of May, if anyone would like to join.

$1200 that's pretty cheap, where did you find that? I work for a travel company so I was able to put a trip together last year for a little over $1500. That included 7 days/nights at a great hotel, airfare, insurance, some food (not that you feel like eating much there). This year is comes up about $130 more only because there are no more direct flights from dc so you have to go to New York first. But the airfare from DC is included, plus hotel, insurance etc. We can talk about it more if you like.

I think I saw the deal in that DCOne mag last summer. It was by a spanish airline.

I’ve done the backpack thing, its fun and definitely cheap. But with Ibiza it’s a little different. The way I see it if you’re going to spend about $1100 on a plane ticket, a few hundred more if you book after March. You might as well spend a few extra hundred on a place to stay. I enjoyed sleeping on the beach after partying all night, but I also know it was nice to have a closet to hang my fun clothes in, a hot shower at my disposal, a bed to sleep in and covers to hide under for a few hours after being up for more than 24hrs. Ibiza is a place like no other to me. Most people from the states won’t get a chance to go 3 times in one summer. If you’re going to do it you might as well be comfortable. Just my opinion. More power to you for doing the beach thing.

Crank I’ll check it out more. I’ve done my best to get the lowest price for the trip I’ve put together and I’d like to compare the two. It may be a difference in quality.

I’ve done the backpack thing, its fun and definitely cheap. But with Ibiza it’s a little different. The way I see it if you’re going to spend about $1100 on a plane ticket, a few hundred more if you book after March. You might as well spend a few extra hundred on a place to stay. I enjoyed sleeping on the beach after partying all night, but I also know it was nice to have a closet to hang my fun clothes in, a hot shower at my disposal, a bed to sleep in and covers to hide under for a few hours after being up for more than 24hrs. Ibiza is a place like no other to me. Most people from the states won’t get a chance to go 3 times in one summer. If you’re going to do it you might as well be comfortable. Just my opinion. More power to you for doing the beach thing.

Crank I’ll check it out more. I’ve done my best to get the lowest price for the trip I’ve put together and I’d like to compare the two. It may be a difference in quality.

I'm sure there is a quality diff. I agree with you that a nice place to stay is important and worth a few hundred more.

Last year I organized a trip to Ibiza for 15 of my friends and I and we had the most amazing time! I have great travel connections and thought it would be fun to put together a few different trips for this summer (July/August) for some more of my friends and for people in the DC area. It’s all set up airfare from dc, hotel and a few other things. It's a real nice trip!

If anyone is interested send me an email and I’ll give you some more details.

hey hun me and my friends are actually planning for july, when are you all going?? actually pm me... Thanks

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

hey hun me and my friends are actually planning for july, when are you all going?? actually pm me... Thanks

CD

also.....have u all went to andalucia?? that place is great i know that its a couple of hours away, but if i ever get rich thats where im retiring....people are soooooo nice there

CD

Hey chynado11! I'll try to pm you but I'm so technologically challenged I don't really think I know how, would definetly like to chat more with you about Ibiza though.

Spain is my favorite country in the world, when I'm rich thats where I'm heading too. I lived there for a while a couple of years ago in Barcelona. I'll be back in March and then this summer in Ibiza.

Hey chynado11! I'll try to pm you but I'm so technologically challenged I don't really think I know how, would definetly like to chat more with you about Ibiza though.

Spain is my favorite country in the world, when I'm rich thats where I'm heading too. I lived there for a while a couple of years ago in Barcelona. I'll be back in March and then this summer in Ibiza.

check ur pms

CD

Well you could go there and be a worker. Alot of the British kids go there and pass out flyers. When I was there I met up with a Scandanavian girl who worked there during summer as a bartender. She had roomates and said she lived good. As a worked you'll eventually meet the right people and get in the clubs free ($50+ value). Otherwise you can be dumb like me and get a villa for $200 a night, club everynight then go to Space in the morning ($100+), and eat at expensive nasty food at the cafe's in Eularia. Don't forget the drinks ($15) and "accessories" which is cheaper than the water!

also.....have u all went to andalucia?? that place is great i know that its a couple of hours away, but if i ever get rich thats where im retiring....people are soooooo nice there

CD

my mother's side of the family is from Andalucia... :rolleyes:

my mother's side of the family is from Andalucia

Then you need to visit! The country is beautiful and the people live life the way I want to live my life. They work to live not live to work. Take their siestas seriously by taking 2-4hr lunches and stay up everynight socializing until 3am. I'm talking Sun-Sat.

thanks for sharing, with a roll of the eyes....are we being snooty here?? :blank:

;)

CD

while were at it I might as well add that my moms side of the family is from the Basque Country and my dad's is from Castilla & Leon...but I'm still an Atletico de Madrid fan :D