Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Challenge To Johnny Vicious!!!!!!

aight vicious heres the deal....this is now your 5th week i believe at roxy coming up and WE your true fans on the board are dying for you to kill roxy the way you TORE up FACTORY back in august....we wanna hear the exclusives and the white label promos that would never be released......we wanna hear the CLASSIC VICIOUS TRANCE with all the bass drops and the hums....

i know that you can bring that sound back and we all wanna hear a crazy ass set this friday night....

Originally posted by msoprano13

aight vicious heres the deal....this is now your 5th week i believe at roxy coming up and WE your true fans on the board are dying for you to kill roxy the way you TORE up FACTORY back in august....we wanna hear the exclusives and the white label promos that would never be released......we wanna hear the CLASSIC VICIOUS TRANCE with all the bass drops and the hums....

i know that you can bring that sound back and we all wanna hear a crazy ass set this friday night....

you'd probably be more successful in duplicating the fun of that SF night by getting the same pills

Originally posted by deanna11

you'd probably be more successful in duplicating the fun of that SF night by getting the same pills

This may sound wierd but some of us go clubbing to hear the music... not to take the drugs or see the girls even though that unfortanetly is a big part of the scene... stop being so judgemental of people if you dont know the whole story

OK i want you all to look at your date... now the WMC is like a lil over a month and a half away.. remember what this WMC is... alot of the newly produced tracks wont be even handed out untill this time.. alot of new music is released then.. so please tehehehe give the man some respect nows a hard time for really new great tracks to be found..... think about it.. its logical.....

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah seriously... this is my last friday of roxy before i have to go back upstate to school... make it unfuckinbelievable!!!

something i'll go back up to school talkin about for days... :D

hey did you ever decide to go to binghamton????

Originally posted by trancerxn112

This may sound wierd but some of us go clubbing to hear the music... not to take the drugs or see the girls even though that unfortanetly is a big part of the scene... stop being so judgemental of people if you dont know the whole story

she's know a lot more than you think so maybe you should take your own advice.......

yup johnny..

i been following you since '98 and seen you spin countless times over those years.. until now i have been disappointed in 1, maybe 2 sets tops(and one was at a wack long island club so it doesn't count ;)) the past few weeks have been ok, but nothing like the last two times you spun before roxy(zachary's and factory)

factory was ridiculous.. i've never been there that late on a friday.. saw you running back and forth from the booth to the lights and just getting nuts.. the crowd was great and so was the whole nite in general.. bring back the unique sound i've always equated w/ you man!!!

:)

tear the roof off roxy this week :D

Originally posted by tyco

she's know a lot more than you think so maybe you should take your own advice.......

Dude,

Your post makes no sense.

I totally agree with Trancer. I may drop a pill here and there, I may check out a few girls. Never the less I am there for the music. My only goal walking in to a club is to walk out and say "Damn, that was hot".

If you appreciate the music you don't need anything else to have a good time.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup johnny..

i been following you since '98 and seen you spin countless times over those years.. until now i have been disappointed in 1, maybe 2 sets tops(and one was at a wack long island club so it doesn't count ;)) the past few weeks have been ok, but nothing like the last two times you spun before roxy(zachary's and factory)

factory was ridiculous.. i've never been there that late on a friday.. saw you running back and forth from the booth to the lights and just getting nuts.. the crowd was great and so was the whole nite in general.. bring back the unique sound i've always equated w/ you man!!!

i agree 100%....we all begged for you to get a residency because we werent satisfied with hearing you once every 4-5 weeks...not to say that you have really disappointed me in these past few weeks but it is def not the old vicious that i first heard a while back......i remember reading interviews online about when u come out during a set , that you are the guy that hates to be introduced "and now,here he is johnny vicious!!!" and shit like that....when i heard them do that at roxy, i figured the first night was cool since it was opening night but then weeks after they still did it and im like, something has definatly changed and we want for u to change back to that guy that keeps us going till 8 in the morning like at factory and tunnel....doing sets like u used to do is what got you to where you are today and you deserve every bit of fame that has come to you and i say "if its not broke dont fix it" and it definatly by no means was it ever broke so please dont try changing anything!!

much love vicious

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by deanna11

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IMPLYING..before you speak try knowing a little back round info first.....i go out for the music not to get all fucked up and not know what the fuck my name is......Oh and for the record ive heard him a countless number of times and ive only listened to him on x twice...so i know what im talking about....

VICIOUS VICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by legend38

Dude,

Your post makes no sense.

I totally agree with Trancer. I may drop a pill here and there, I may check out a few girls. Never the less I am there for the music. My only goal walking in to a club is to walk out and say "Damn, that was hot".

If you appreciate the music you don't need anything else to have a good time.

oh christ, are you gonna tell me to "Just Say No" too.......I've been clubbing for a fairly long time now so you don't need to lecture me about it........

you guys need to lighten up because she was only being witty and messing around.......I guess you'll learn with time.

too much Beeeeeeeeeef..... why dont we take a secong to remember what the thread was about.... VICIOUS... ok, we all dont go to clubs to do drugs... we go for the music... which is why mike made this thread...b/c he as well as many of us would like to hear Vicious tear the f***ing roof off this friday, otherwise we will not go back... so i think we should all calm down, and let VICIOUS know how we feel!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

vicious.... blow it up man. :blown:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup johnny..

yea bro i hear ya....espicially when he was running around with the wife beater at 8am still destroying the place........