Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Luis Diaz at Factory this summer???

if so remember that Laser???? that thing was fawkin sick. i know pfloyd soprano and jbocc can vouch for this. At one point i think the entire dancefloor stopped and was just staring at the laser. It like somehow created the shape of a guy dancing or some shit. i mean i was fucked up but that shit was ill. We need a club that has that on the reg!!!!!! :D :D

also diaz fawkin tore factory apart i was very impressed!!!

that was one crazy night man... can u say 'ferraris'.... when i saw the dancing man i thought i was hallucinating, that was some sick laser.... i think they were testing out the laser for the next night which i think was the "underwear party" correct me if im wrong. yeah anyways, all of the sudden it looked like a little man was dancing around, hovering the floor..... sick.

Luis Diaz is spinning at "Shipwrecked" this weekend W23rd Street on the water. They are supposed to have some huge tent, and a sick light show.

Never heard Luis Diaz Spin, but after you guys said the above, I am really psyched.

Saturday the 19th, cool place......

diaz was SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK......banging beats all night long...and that lazer was RIDICULOUS....i was hoping that they were gonna have it the following week for vicious but they didnt....anyway diaz was outta hand with banging beats all night long...to bad he didnt close the place out cause lodi came on around 5 or 5:30am

Luis Diaz.....is the best "opening set" DJ out there. He use to open for PvD back at Twilo. He opened a set for Dave Seaman at Vinyl.

now all you exit,factory and roxy heads see/hear what we've been hearing every weekend at Twilo and now Vinyl.

CHEESE DOES NOT EXIST THERE.

Luis Diaz.....is the best "opening set" DJ out there. He use to open for PvD back at Twilo. He opened a set for Dave Seaman at Vinyl.

now all you exit,factory and roxy heads see/hear what we've been hearing and talking about every weekend at Twilo and now Vinyl. (no offense)

CHEESE DOES NOT EXIST THERE.