Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many nights a week do you go clubbing?

Thursdays once in a while but I hate coming into work hungover on Friday! Usually Friday and Saturday...but my recovery time nowadays isn't as good as it used to be 3 years ago..so going out once a weekend now has even become an option!

Over the summer definitely more though..the summer is the time to party!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Thursdays once in a while but I hate coming into work hungover on Friday! Usually Friday and Saturday...but my recovery time nowadays isn't as good as it used to be 3 years ago..so going out once a weekend now has even become an option!

Exactly what she said. :)

Originally posted by chosen1

i used to about 5-7 days a week

MON- China Club

TUES-home

WED-Abyss

Thurs-Joeys

FRI-ML,Joeys,or Vinyl

SAT-Sound Garden,Taste,NV,Factory WHATEVER

BUT calmed down alot now

Mine is close.....

Mon - China club

Tues - Spa or Poor billys

WEd - Abyss

Thurs - Saci/ or joeys

Fri - Metro/Abyss/joeys or image

Sat - Bunka then SF

Sun- JOeys......

I used to do that when my work hours were 10 - 6 now 9 -5 is rough...........

6 to 7...

here's my list, hehehe

mon - chna club, once twice a month

tues - poor billy's, scene

wed - chammps, liemlight, r bar, abyss, local scene

thurs - downtown cafe, groove jet w/ jackie christie, tradewinds, home

fri - hb, vinyl, used to be twilo/tunnel

sat - hb, sf, used to be twilo

sun - local scene, liemlight, downtown cafe

... and that's during the winter, then summer my schedule all goes to hell! damn, i'll need to start my own relief fund.

Originally posted by clubangel

I hear you on the recovery time......Mine just depends on where I go and how long I am out.......

At least in the summer you can recover on the shore or in a pool:D

i go out everyweek,

tues - sunday

tues: go to docs(which i hate but always end up there.) or images new eurohouse party.

wed: go to dimis.

thurs: go to joeys.

fridays: mediterraneo (luna lounge), but of course i work there.

saturdays: martini bar(i work there too), then taste(if i wanna take the drive), then factory(if i can handle it.)

sundays: joeys again (unfortunately) lol.

after all that, i sleep on mondays.lol

How the hell do you people do it!

I get out every weekend, fri & sat, bar or club.. sometimes thurs too...

BUt the biggest factors are

1 - $$$ how do you keep up, cause when i go out , i blow mad loot

2- god damn, it winter and its cold out! I live in hoboken, so it isn't too hard to stay local, but its hard sometimes to drag myself outta the house when its cold out!

I see alotta people hitting CHina CLub mondyas.. is it really that good, I've been hearing about it forever for monday nights...whats cover like ? and how late does it run, being a monday and all ?

Originally posted by blondymu

I see alotta people hitting CHina CLub mondyas.. is it really that good, I've been hearing about it forever for monday nights...whats cover like ? and how late does it run, being a monday and all ?

Not a clue...I'm still trying to figure this one out:confused:

If you haven't been, it's so well worth checking out:)

Originally posted by blondymu

I get out every weekend, fri & sat, bar or club.. sometimes thurs too...

BUt the biggest factors are

1 - $$$ how do you keep up, cause when i go out , i blow mad loot

2- god damn, it winter and its cold out! I live in hoboken, so it isn't too hard to stay local, but its hard sometimes to drag myself outta the house when its cold out!

$$$... work, work, work - and lotsa stackers and energy pills. of course the trick is, go to a local bar and get your buzz on *wink wink*, by the time u get to the club u don't blow mad loot except at the door. like when u go to SF for after hours, there's a bar around the corner, open till 4, seedy but cheap drinks.. and MAD HOOK UPS!!! it's good to know when you work in the industry and u know the promoters, dj's and bartenders...

and as far as china club mondays, it is packed, i dunno why. they rip you off at the door, the line is too long for the winter and drinks aren't cheap either, drink price starts at $6 for a beer! then after that u better get you plastic ready, and the music sucks, i think. how can u play house music and THEN change it up to hip hop and then back to house again??? CB has three floors two of which is dedicated to hip hop, keep the main dance floor house. and the crowd, ugh, old and just old WITH mad cash. go figure, i go there on mondays twice a month... am i babbling? yeesh...