Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got kicked out of guernica last night....

i have never been kicked out of anything..

i have fun...i play responsibly..and i dont disrespect others around me..

but yet..i get kicked out for having my briefcase on me..

"no bag on tuesdays" policy at guenica??????

no wonder the dnb scene cant get a leg off...

anyone familiar with this pollicy?

-z

I saw them turn a kid away once for having a backpack. Its a funny story actually. I picked up that it was his birthday from listening to them while on line. They get to the door and the b-day boy is told he can't come in with the bag so his friends go inside anyway and he walked away, I felt really bad for him.

hehe. nice story jim.

i beleive ive mentioned before that the people who work the doors at guernica are real fucken pricks. they always pull that you cant go back downstairs shit. me and the one guy are cool now but i still see him pull that shit on other people. the first time i went there he did it to me, i was with a friend from across the country, she was downstairs wondering where the fuck i was and im at the top of the stairs arguing with this provincial fucker... theres absolutely no reasoning with this guy.

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

i have never been kicked out of anything..

i have fun...i play responsibly..and i dont disrespect others around me..

but yet..i get kicked out for having my briefcase on me..

"no bag on tuesdays" policy at guenica??????

no wonder the dnb scene cant get a leg off...

anyone familiar with this pollicy?

-z

Thats retarded.

Z, just point that guy out next time we're both there and I'll open up a can of old-skool-kung-fu-whooop-ass.

what the hell is wrong with people.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe. nice story jim.

i beleive ive mentioned before that the people who work the doors at guernica are real fucken pricks. they always pull that you cant go back downstairs shit. me and the one guy are cool now but i still see him pull that shit on other people. the first time i went there he did it to me, i was with a friend from across the country, she was downstairs wondering where the fuck i was and im at the top of the stairs arguing with this provincial fucker... theres absolutely no reasoning with this guy.

That's really weird, I've never had a problem with the Guernicca bouncers. This one bouncer, I think his name is Lionel or something has been real nice, he once put aside my drink for me so I could go make a phone call outside the downstairs exit door and he let me re-enter after I was done. Another time when I lost something he helped me look for it. Also when some drunk dude kept harrasing my female friends the bouncers kicked the dude out.

I guess it all really depends.

peace

been kicked out of many venues ehh no biggie, but most the time because I look like I am f'ed up and not really am been, I used to get searched on a regular basis at twilo, been booted from vinyl numerous, booted from Exit, LL I just go on no bother in bitching about it, you got turned away at the door so I wouldn't complain at least you didn't have to pay a cover and then get booted