Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid??????

geob69

If he can't get acid...I'd like to see em get 2CB or 2-CT-7, 2CB is almost as hard to get as pure mescaline. LSD is WAY more common than either of those. Also...I wouldn't recommend 2-ct-7 to anyone that can't find acid, if you can't find acid or haven't done acid then you definately shouldn't be fuckin with 2-ct-7.

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

2cb it up man, or 2ct7!! want respect take 1/8 shroomies, mali, dose, smoke some blunts o dro and youll be all nice for awhile!!

oddly enuf ive done 3-4 2cb's and it didnt do shit..id be down 2ct7's if i could find em...ill do any psychodelic i can get my hands on...mmmm yummmmmmy

I hit myself for it now, but a few years ago my friend had like 3 grams of 2-ct-7 and said he would give it to me. But of course, I had no fuckin idea what it was and I figured he was fucking with me so I didn't take any. Oh well...I know I'll take some next time I see it, but only if I KNOW the dosage and purity. That stuff is way to unstable to be taking it blindly.

Please, please, please, don't anyone do 2-ct-7!!!

That shit kills people. I watched a friend almost die and be put on a resperator and induced into a comma because of it. I fought him for 2 hours before the parimedics came. I watched as his eyes rolled back and he had a seizure not knowing if he was ever going to come out of it. I watched as they tied him down, and as they cut off his clothes and catheterized (stuck a tube up his dick.) I watched as 5 people fought to keep him alive. I brought his friends to see him in the ICU when he was in a coma and on a resperator.

I type this almost in tears.... please dont do this shit!!!

If you can get 2-CT-7, you can get 2-CT-2. It is probabally much safer and most people like it better than 2-CT-7.

Your right Shroomy, it is a very dangerous chemical. It is very dose sensative, especially when insulfated. A lot of people swear by it though. I personally would never ever sniff the shit, and if I did come by some, I'd have to know the purity and be able to measure the dosage to the pin. I'd take it orally, but only in low doses, its way to unstable to risk taking higher doses. The big reason I want to take it is for it's visuals. From what I hear the visuals are supposed to be astounding, but I'm not sure if the risks of taking the drug are worth it. It is definately something I'd have to think over very thuroughly before doing. I'm actually much more interested in finding some Foxy Methoxy or some 5-MeO-DMT to play around with.