Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto,cox, and pvd

clubcutie25

I think your dates are wrong, I haven't seen anything or heard anything about PVD coming. Piccotto is on the 17th of May, and Carl Cox I have heard two different dates and that is February 22, but I heard from a very reliable source that it is going to be March 9th. Where did you hear these dates? Avalonboston.com, go to the forum annoucements on the message board and there I think you will find the annoucement of Arman Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten/Lee Burridge, and Piccotto.

If his last trip was any indication PVD should be coming back to Boston on his next US tour (let's PRAY that he does). Avalon was insane that night even though the night almost didn't go down... this time we need him up there spinning the whole time... how about a 4 hour set... wouldn't that be sweet!?!?!?!:idea::D

Originally posted by tottallyoff

pvd is not going to be in boston. he is going to nyc

yo bitch! whatcha doin' postin on the boston board?

hmmm...what am i doing posting here?

oh yeah, PVD in NYC 3/29 confirmed. and its about time - he hasn't been here since Twilo closed kids...that was long ago.

Avalon is sick btw - u guys got a great club up there :)

Thanks for the good news, I was hoping to hear about that. Is it going to be held at Roxy? Have to make a trip down there! I miss Twilo, and former Twiloite here, great club! PVD rocks...

BTW thanks for the compliments on our club, you should come up some good DJ's going to be spinning soon. Now all we need to do is get DT up here, not likely...

Originally posted by prplhz

Thanks for the good news, I was hoping to hear about that. Is it going to be held at Roxy? Have to make a trip down there! I miss Twilo, and former Twiloite here, great club! PVD rocks...

BTW thanks for the compliments on our club, you should come up some good DJ's going to be spinning soon. Now all we need to do is get DT up here, not likely...

Yeah what's the deal, they need to get DT. But they probably never will because they would only do it on a Friday and that is out for him. However, I am surprised to see that JV will be here soon. Oh well off to NYC tonight anyways!!:D

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah what's the deal, they need to get DT. But they probably never will because they would only do it on a Friday and that is out for him. However, I am surprised to see that JV will be here soon. Oh well off to NYC tonight anyways!!:D

Are you going to see anyone in NYC???

I'm jealous!

well, PVD cancelled on us for his NYC date....god damn devil!!

DT is awesome and is at Vinyl every friday. Danny Howells is starting his once a month residency there this coming saturday too :)

As for Roxy fridays (the New York Roxy), JV gives me a headache. He's dropped the same tracks 5 weeks in a row. Its not that they are bad tracks...just repetitive and unimaginative. Its sorta an underage hoochie mama party, not a serious music or dance party....IMO