Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buggin out to lightshows

xtcvitality

What does everyone think about upclose light shows when your rolling? Do you like em or do they bother you?

I personally think they are great, makes me feel all mushy inside when someone good gives one to me when I'm all fucked up. I like giving them to people better than getting them though. It's funny to see people drooling on themselves after they get a good light show.

When I'm rolling, I hate the strobe lights in clubs...they get me very disoriented. I'd much rather watch someone who was good at dancing with lights. I personally like the photon lights, especially the III's and the RAV'N's. I have a plethora of them. If anyone wants to know where to get em cheap as hell IM me.

i hate bright lights when im fucked up...think about it your pupils are HUGE...thats not good to be starin at a light real close to your mellon...not to mention it will blind your ass and u look stupider then u allready do ...ill take a chill room with blacklight and low key lights anyday...

I personally love lightshows, even though I provably love even more a good light system at a club. EX. I went to SHODOW in South Beach and it was just asowme; went to exit(were the lights sucks imo)and lights show as just a great thing.

u mita seen me at roxy, little kid with photons. can't miss me. if u ever need a bugout come to me. this is what i used to do since ive been going to no ids. id come up to me that had their fucken eyes rolling in the back of their heads with my spectix glasses and give them the phatest bug out to bring up their peak. glow sticks are gay and played out already but photons are the shit with glasses considering it breaks up the light into many prisms. so i like said, if u see me feel free to come to me and ask me cause nothing bring me more pleasure then makin someone else feel better than they are. ;)