Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My translation of SPACOIUS"s statment !!

beyondo

Thread

spacious

New to the Board

Space fm

this is my attempt to translate what is meant for all you sloer people in the audience and for thos who do not poses the PWERS of BEYONDO !! to Spacious i hope you take it as a joke ...im the first in line @ Space every week :)

to broadcast or not to broadcast...

"to sell out or not to sell out" (TRANSLATION)

Few of us get a chance to be placed in a position to educate people about music. For years I have heard the complaints on how radio does not fulfill the listening needs of the dance industry. I am currently in a position and have been given the chance to make a difference in what we listen to. For at least 2 hours a week (10 to 12 on Friday nights) we at Space will be given the chance to make that difference.

"few of us get to make the big bucks i make.im in a position to make even more (evil laugh of ruling the world).for 2 hours a week u can listen to my club on radio" (TRANSLATION)

We can sit here and complain like we have for generations or we can get up and do something about it. As you well know I am one to do something about it. When the Beach became saturated with commercial clubbing venues I was the first to make a move and create an alternative for the dance industry. For better or for worse (I would like to think for better) Space has made a considerable impression on our city's nightlife. I have dedicated endless hours to making a difference and improving our perception and expectations of clubbing in our community.

" i said damn i can capitalize on downtowns desperation with a 24 hour liquor license. so i left the beach like an awaken bride leaves a groom at the alter on thier wedding night"(TRANSLATION)

It is with this dedication that I will try to forge a new direction on what we are subject to listen to. This is my opportunity to do as I have done in the past and change the commercialization of the music I respect most...dance music. It is my chance to educate our community and give them a lesson in music appreciation. This as you well know will not be an easy endeavor. I will be confronted with enormous obstacles since the Powers that be are not always understanding to our way of life. I will however, try my hardest to make them understand.

"again i emphasize more cash in my bank account"(TRANSLATION)

Beginning next Friday January 25th with Gatecrasher resident Scott Bond and Space residents Roly and Padilla we at Space will embark on yet another impossible mission. To boldly go where no other dance club has had the cojones to go before. We will infiltrate fm radio with our music and make them understand that there is no Space in dance music for radio cheese. For at least 2 hours one night a week we will try to do something about what we have all been complaining about for decades...playing good dance music on the radio!

"next friday Padilla and Roly will air on power 96 ...werent they going that route anyway?? why not let me pimp them for $$"for two hours a week you will hear the sound of CHA CHING !!"(TRANSLATION)

Music is not for us to hide and keep to our selves. It is to be played and shared with the world around us. I can see no better or more effective way to reach an audience then thru radio. Tune in or tune out. Tune in if you want to make a difference. Tune out if you want to keep complaining. It is strictly your choice.

"if you havent heard of trance by now your living under a rock or in your grandmas basement" Whats better than 2 live crew mixed into deep Dish and DJ Laz saying how cool he was in Hialeah High in 1978" (TRANSLATION)

Thank you for your support.

"thanks for my elusive vacation destinations"(TRANSLATION)

As always...if you do not have something intelligent to add to this post, be kind enough not to grace us with your ignorance.

"beyondo this means you and your sidekick GA2....Beyondo, all u do is sit in a cozy office all day having nothing to do but eat crap on clubplanet and make a mochary of things people say"

"how dare you"(TRANSLATION)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anything for a laugh

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..............

(THE ROAR OF THE CROWD DIES DOWN)

....ID LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY FOR BEING NOMINATED, MY FELLOW CLUBPLANET READERS ....WITH OUT YOU GUYS I WOULDNT BE HERE!!

...ID LIKE TO THANK ALL THE CHARACTERS LIKE MENG, SPACE KRIS, SPACIOUS, FOR GIVING ME FUN MATERIAL TO WORK WITH.

SOMETIMES ITS TO EASY IT OUGHTA BE ILEGAL !!

THANK YOU!

(RAISING TROPHY AWARD IN AIR)

:D

Music is not for us to hide and keep to our selves. It is to be played and shared with the world around us. I can see no better or more effective way to reach an audience then thru radio. Tune in or tune out. Tune in if you want to make a difference. Tune out if you want to keep complaining. It is strictly your choice.

"if you havent heard of trance by now your living under a rock or in your grandmas basement" Whats better than 2 live crew mixed into deep Dish and DJ Laz saying how cool he was in Hialeah High in 1978" (TRANSLATION)

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ernextnation

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

LOL has there ever been a bigger joke of a high school in Dade County than Hialeah High? I almost wish I went there, just for the comedic value! I notice that it is almost like a mark of inverse pride around town, to have been a T-Bred. hehe

anyway my translation of it all is "Late Nite Laboratory to be replaced by 2 hours of 'live' broadcasting from Space."

Originally posted by ernextnation

outstanding..