Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOUR OPINION ON: --criticism--

Ok i was thinking.. some is a good thing.. a few bits here and there from close friends.. But it is kinda harder to take it from strangers, it seems a little offensive..

But do you think to much criticism is a bad thing?

I was thinking about it, and it deff is in my opinion.. I think this could ruin a person because with all that criticism they might try and become something they are not, or even if what someone is criticising is not a problem, if they do it enough you might began to think its a problem..?

Esp in an artist of somesort.. Actor/Actress, Vocalist, Group or Band, DJ , painter, drawer etc etc...

people should accept some things.. not try to change them all the time!!!!

Kinda like my point on relationships.. Its not just about having things in common.. NOT AT ALL.. its about finding someone whos faults you can deal with.. (no one is perfect)

One mans trash is anothers treasure, if your going to be a big fan of using criticism all the time dont use it in points so much of trying to change a person, because someone might just like them the way they are..

OH YEAH..::COUGH COUGH COUGH CHOKE:: and btw sometell the people neeeeed.. TO LAY THE FUCK off johnny vicious and stop trying to fuck his ass with a 20" dildo...

THE END

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

OH YEAH..::COUGH COUGH COUGH CHOKE:: and btw sometell the people neeeeed.. TO LAY THE FUCK off johnny vicious and stop trying to fuck his ass with a 20" dildo...

THE END

well u havent been around these boards lately so i hope that comment is being referred to me and my friends but i know that it is....we all love and respct vicious and thats why i made that challenge to him....hey you know what they say if you cant take the heat get outta the kitchen....and for you knowledge many people around other boards espicially when twilo was around issued challenges to the dj (pvd) and the message was send to him directly and he accepted it....so how about u relax

Originally posted by msoprano13

well u havent been around these boards lately so i hope that comment is being referred to me and my friends but i know that it is....we all love and respct vicious and thats why i made that challenge to him....hey you know what they say if you cant take the heat get outta the kitchen....and for you knowledge many people around other boards espicially when twilo was around issued challenges to the dj (pvd) and the message was send to him directly and he accepted it....so how about u relax

yeah but its one thing to PM johnny vicious.. ask him what the deal is, maybe approach him.. go up to the booth.. ask him in person.. not start a post about it........

but like i said.. in your post.. you maybe think theres a reason hes not playing like he did at sound factory that one Friday?

I think you might get more of a direct response or answer if you looked him in the eyes and said it..

yeah but its one thing to PM johnny vicious.. ask him what the deal is, maybe approach him.. go up to the booth.. ask him in person.. not start a post about it........

but like i said.. in your post.. you maybe think theres a reason hes not playing like he did at sound factory that one Friday?

I think you might get more of a direct response or answer if you looked him in the eyes and said it..

umm i have talked to him and he has sent me an email about it....a little challenge has never hurt nobody....so get the facts straight before u post about it.....

you ever drive in your car and the car next to you is pointing and shouting??? then you pull over and you see its your gas cover open or you have a flat or whatever... Thats how i see criticism, It was pretty hard or damn near impossible for you to see that open cap, or that flat or whatever from being inside the car right? so same with your personal probs, or bad habits... hard to tell what they are just by you being you... sometimes you need that person next to you to inform you... just my opinion...

THANKS but.. i will contue to say whatever the fuck i please..

lol or atleast untill my post gets del...

But your mis-understanding me.. I think jv is a great man, never heard him spin at factory.. i happen to enjoy him alot at roxy, alot..

Roxy isnt factory, its a different room, different people, different system....

and now hes a resident dj at roxy.. he spins there every friday.. your not looking foward to hearing him that one weekend a month.. you hear him any week you want!.....

You may not think that makes a difference.. but it does..

He posted a challenge to JV. Big hairy ass deal. Your criticism/commentary has been noted, now move on.

Truthfully, no one really gives a fuck.

Leave it up to some half ass to argue to death a challenge to a fucking Dj.

It's a message board.

Grow some hair on your pussy already.

Keep up the good work with the silent reading as well.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

He posted a challenge to JV. Big hairy ass deal. Your criticism/commentary has been noted, now move on.

It's a message board.

Woah bro chill thats really fucked up man tellin her to grow hair... personally i like it shaved... :) haha lol just playing

I dont think Mike(msoprano) was being negative towards Vicious. He's one of the guys biggest fans. All he was saying is that when Vicious was at Factory he ripped it up. We dont need new songs to be happy. He could played some of the older joints and it would be great. Plus the fact that most of the people that were at Factory Fridays are now going to Roxy should make it easier. Just my 2 cents......

Ok i was thinking.. some is a good thing.. a few bits here and there from close friends.. But it is kinda harder to take it from strangers, it seems a little offensive..

But do you think to much criticism is a bad thing?

I was thinking about it, and it deff is in my opinion.. I think this could ruin a person because with all that criticism they might try and become something they are not, or even if what someone is criticising is not a problem, if they do it enough you might began to think its a problem..?

Esp in an artist of somesort.. Actor/Actress, Vocalist, Group or Band, DJ , painter, drawer etc etc...

people should accept some things.. not try to change them all the time!!!!

Kinda like my point on relationships.. Its not just about having things in common.. NOT AT ALL.. its about finding someone whos faults you can deal with.. (no one is perfect)

One mans trash is anothers treasure, if your going to be a big fan of using criticism all the time dont use it in points so much of trying to change a person, because someone might just like them the way they are..

THE END

Wasn't this same thread on VIP as well, trying to start the same ol bullshit?

Oh, I get what you are doing now........

Let me just say

:puke:

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

It's a message board.

if no one really gives a "fuck" why even respond to my post?