Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just the facts CP.. from VIP

Originally posted by siceone

If you are so interested in stopping the negativity then why do you try to undermine ever action taken trying to stop the drama on this entire board? Every time I see one of your posts you are Lauding the people who decided to be negative.. I find it Funny that you and others find nothing wrong with the Ridiculous amount of Slander that has gone on in the past week... and you think that Defaming someones charachter is OK?

What If I made up shit about your past? What If I Edited IM converstations to make you look Bad To a whole comunity of people who really have no business knowing what ever is going on? What if I you were constantly peppered by insults from people so full with cowardice they have to do it from behind a screen name and cant even do it to your face? What then ? what if it was you?

If It was you I would be doing the same thing telling you and the people attacking you to handle it privately and stop trying to hurt your feelings regardless of what "horrible" actions you had taken against them in the past...

And the matter of Censorship and free speach I dont see anywhere in the constitution where it says free speach is protected on Privately owned message boards.. Dave is the Proprietor he can Delete posts, threads, hell he can delete you and there would be nothign wrong with that so stop whining..

if you are out to cause trouble then I think you should get your whole account deleted.. maybe then you would grow the stones to insult someone face to face...

And once again I dont care how it started I dont care about either side of the story Lainie or Donny... what I care about is the behavior. In fact if you look Donnie has done very little except for perpetuating the Idea that other people ripping Lainie apart for him is ok which, Im sorry bro, is just weak.... I haven't seen you post once that you think the fucking around with lainie should stop.. which IMO is just as bad as giving these cowards the ammo..

Im not attacking anyone but I am attacking your methods and behavior... if I have confused anyone please come take it up with me and I would enjoy talking about it face to face the way problems shoudl be handled .. Ill be at roxy till 4 and vinyl till 10 come find me It aint hard..... I encourage you too

Most respectfully

Carl

Where did you see any attempt on my part to stop the negativity? As for anything else, it's on a drama board and I've responded because it certainly makes the day go by faster at work. These people who are defaming her character are in my opinion trying to enlighten other board members as to the type of person she is based on their interactions with her. Speaketh the truth for it shall set you free. They speak the truth the way they see it. I don't concern myself with a ridiculous amount of slander about me because people have no reason to slander or defame my character. People bring things upon themselves. Do you think that one or two people convinced the world of the type of woman they perceive her to be? I think the fact that there is a good amount of people who view her negatively demonstrates that she has had quite a few negative encounters with quite a few people. How people care to express what she has done is their business and if they choose to air it out over a message board so others will take notice then so be it.

Now there's the issue of editing IM's and what not. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I know Pete, and yes, Pete does have a lot of time on his hands but I honestly don't think that Pete is that much of a conspirator that he'd sit there and edit and IM for ten, twenty, thirty minutes or more.

As for censorship, I believe I wrote:

I'm not a fan of censorship and of course it's Dave's board and he can do what he wants with it

I don't see whining there. I was merely discussing an issue. As I wrote, this is Dave's board and he can do what he wishes with it, including as you put, deleting me or rather my account.

There seems to be a big issue with this whole notion of sitting behind a computer and throwing insults since the beginning of conversing over the Internet. I don't have a specific problem with anyone. My laughing or egging someone on or even telling them to "STFU" is again, for my own amusement. If people take it seriously, that's their business.

You're right, you haven't seen me post once that I think the f'ing around with Lainie should stop because I find amusement in it. Sorry to tell you but if I find amusement in something, why would I want it to end?

Finally, You can attack my methods and behavior, you are well within your rights to and I don't discourage it. Again, I don't have problems with anyone, that would imply I'd care. I have no desire to go into this business, I go out to enjoy myself and to get away from the daily situations in life on encounters. I'm not sure where I'll end up but if I do meet you and do remember and feel the desire to discuss it I'd be more than willing to debate the issue as I love debate :).