Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dwelling!!!!!!!

fierydesire

I am sure you have all felt like this before, but doesn't it suck to dwell on someone 24/7. I mean like your friends with someone and you want more from them. Its seems as though they like you, but there are constant barriers or issues that can make it never work. Man this Fucken Sucks....I am just DWELLING toooooo much...:( Someone shoot me all ready...argh!!!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

I am sure you have all felt like this before, but doesn't it suck to dwell on someone 24/7. I mean like your friends with someone and you want more from them. Its seems as though they like you, but there are constant barriers or issues that can make it never work. Man this Fucken Sucks....I am just DWELLING toooooo much...:( Someone shoot me all ready...argh!!!!

I think you nailed my situation on the head. Just put the gun in my mouth, I'll gladly pull the trigger.:blown:

Originally posted by roninmess

I think you nailed my situation on the head. Just put the gun in my mouth, I'll gladly pull the trigger.:blown:

BoomSmilie_anim.gif------>>>OPEN WIDE

Babe...I know how you feel and it really truly sucks...:( Do you think there is anything that can be done? Anyone?

I totally understand where you are coming from. And it sucks when you are with someone, but havent established the boyfriend/girlfriend level yet, and the person goes out and you want to question them, but dont want them to think you are a psycho!! I dont, sometimes I really think I am better of being alone!

Originally posted by clubkat

babe I told you what to do! ::the ass grab move!:: ;)

Sigh...I guess its just the way humans work to always want something you cant have. ::and teasing you by getting thisclose to having it:: :blown:

You are one smart kitten ;) Hope everyone is practicing that ass grab move... :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

WERD!!!