Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard House is disgusting shit

does any one like this screeching non rhythmic loud noise shit? sounds like a broken car alarm. it sucks. cant believe pussy djs like fergie, bk, nick sentience and lisa lashes are the IT djs in UK. fuckem, who listens to this shit? Deep Dish were right, hard house djs should be shot on sight.

Originally posted by tribal

does any one like this screeching non rhythmic loud noise shit? sounds like a broken car alarm. it sucks. cant believe pussy djs like fergie, bk, nick sentience and lisa lashes are the IT djs in UK. fuckem, who listens to this shit? Deep Dish were right, hard house djs should be shot on sight.

Looking at that face in your sig makes me want to shoot myself....:shoot:

See okay i hear you on this one.

Anything from Tidy Trax should be thrown in the garbage, along with the rest of the crap Hoover Oompah tracks that are out there. Now, I like Hard House - a la Carl Cox. That to me is what the definition of damn good Hard House is about.

It isn't HardHouse... It's Hard House.

Get it?

As for the deep/prog/tribal/trancey/sexy crap that's coming out nowadays... it was novel when it was more underground.

Now everybody wants to be Danny Tenaglia... and not to say that's a bad thing... but it's all the same blend of Cloudy Dark Sexy house that everyone seems to be spinning lately.

I.E it's the top 20 off Satellite's Hot list. It's boring me.

Boring me to fucking death. I'm not 40 years old. I have plenty of energy and life ahead of me. What the HELL am i doing wasting my time on this low-key crap. Where are the trumpets? Where are the horns? Where's the spanish people playing bongos and singing a chorus while somebody nails down a crazy rhythm line on the quatro?

Tribal house is fun, but New York Tribal house is starting to get so mainstream, i fear i'ts the next Progressive-Trance evolution.

I'm already getting tired of it. Yeah Me. The PuertoRican.

Fuck it. I was Tribal when i was born, before this shit became trendy. NExt time Carl Cox comes to town, i'm going to be upfront shouting and jumping and screaming "YEAH!!!! FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!"

Originally posted by tribal

Whatever :rolleyes:

I LOVE hard house. I personally dont like the progressive, deep house....sorrry that puts me to :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

ITs all about the HARD beats with me :D

Nuff said!!!

. . . . I find myself becoming more and more partial to hard house . . It's by no means my first choice but I do see myself liking it more and more . . . I find that hard house, for me at least, should be a peak from a lead in from another type of house, maybe progressive tribal for instance . . . Hard from the start I usually don't get into, but if the DJ who's playing it can build to the energy that HH has, then it's quite key . . .

Someone wanna tell me what the hell hard house is? Apparently cintron thinks it's Cox, which it's anything but, as he's minimalistic techno. Hard house as I understand it doesn't have a bpm any faster than progressive house, it's just a lack of progression and different basslines. Perhaps Romina is thinking of hardcore / gabber?

Originally posted by aphelion

Someone wanna tell me what the hell hard house is? Apparently cintron thinks it's Cox, which it's anything but, as he's minimalistic techno. Hard house as I understand it doesn't have a bpm any faster than progressive house, it's just a lack of progression and different basslines. Perhaps Romina is thinking of hardcore / gabber?

. . Dude, you wanna here Hard House . . I've got the snippit for you . .

. . Download the Bassbin twins performance from the 6th Element . . . There's a break in it where they talk to the crowd before dropping back in . . After the drop there's a part with some rhyme (about 4 or so minutes after the drop) and then it drops to breaks (with this rasta chick laying down scat) then this Hard, screeching balls to the fucking wall Beat line. . . THAT is hard house . .

....dude its simple,....u dont like hard house, dont bloody listen to it!!!...:idea: ......personally, i like hard house.....it gets me amped for a big night out......but deep and tribal is phat too, all depends on ur mood.......dont player hate coz u dont like tha tunes!!!:idea:

It depends. I can still dig L.A. style hard house since it's so simplistic, yet still has that hard groove to it. UK hard house disgusts me now as far as Fergie and Lisa Lashes with all of their damn hoover samples. I still like Nick Sentience, though, since he does a nice blend of nrg/trance and hard house at times. A lot of the hard house I like is a blend with some nrg/trance thrown in like Eufex, DJ Karim and even Tinrib to some extent.

But that being said, I'm still not into hard house as much as I was six months ago. I've been replacing the hard house in my sets with more distorted Detroit-style techno lately.

But either way, I'd still rather listen to hard house than the majority of the shit that's played in the majority of these clubs nowadays.

fuck the new dark/prog styles. im not talking about that. i cant understand how people can dance to 142bpm, and the lack of a melodie, the lack of ascension, i guess its just me, hard house for me is like scratching nails on a black board.

ps avalondn, thanx babe!