Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Sale:

I mean D&G is a great company but that is D&G Jeans, that is not even the Dolce & Gabbana line. Those are two different lines but you probably know that. The Dolce & Gabbana line is more expensive then that line and there is no way the D&G Jeans belt would sell for $255. Gucci belts usually range from $200 and up for MUCH better quality then that belt in the auction. Gucci is more expensive the D&G Jeans lines. Gucci is also extremely exclusive and has been around a bit longer then D&G. Its just a more classier and more expensive brand is what I am trying to get at. My Gucci belt is a lot better then that D&G belt, the leather is softer, the leather even has a strong scent to it, and the belt buckle itself is heavier. The D&G Jeans belt's buckle was so light, almost cheap feeling. If you are looking for a nice dress belt go for a Gucci belt, they have been known for their belts for years.

Also this seller on ebay doesn't have many sales, he has not sold any clothing, most of his positive feed back is from people he has bought from and not sold to, the word "AUTHETIC" does not appear on his description, and I am damn sure that pic he has there is not the actual pic of his belt and a professional pic of the belt.

hey im not stressin' just wanted to see what ppl thought about it... as for your views and opinions on D&G versus Gucci... i highly agree with you on every count... D&G spends more time paying there models then constructing decent apparel... i own like 3/4 of their line and its all pretty much shabby, and poorly put together for the money ppl spend on it.

D&G has been riding their name lately, but so has Versace and Moschino. Their stuff just isn't hot anymore. What happened to Calvin Klein btw? All their stuff is being taken off the shelves everywhere. Anyone been to the 5th ave CK store? Are they trying to save themselves from that CK Underwear thing from a couple years back?

I think the hot brands right now are Prada and Gucci for men and women. They couldn't keep the Prada stuff in stock this xmas. Burberry and Coach are really hot for women's accessories right now too.

Originally posted by magilicuti

D&G has been riding their name lately, but so has Versace and Moschino. Their stuff just isn't hot anymore. What happened to Calvin Klein btw? All their stuff is being taken off the shelves everywhere. Anyone been to the 5th ave CK store? Are they trying to save themselves from that CK Underwear thing from a couple years back?

I think the hot brands right now are Prada and Gucci for men and women. They couldn't keep the Prada stuff in stock this xmas. Burberry and Coach are really hot for women's accessories right now too.

If anything is played its burberry's... if i see one more fuckin' garment come out of burberry's with that foresaken Nova print, Im going to vomit... first it was the scarf, fine, then the ascots, and hankerchiefs, okay acceptable, then the hats, pushing it... now everything from jackets to underwear to FUCKIN' UMBRELLA'S (damn milkin' it much?)... its like their factory only has that print available. as for prada how many shoes can you make that look like elves shoes? damn it. if you own one pair of prada shoes you own the whole line. gucci is the same thing as burberry everything is made with the same print over and over. As for D&G yes they're slippin' but at least they make diffrent items, and at leat they venture out of the lines of conventionalism and conformity... Just one mans opinion but to each their own... (keep in mind I favor D&G overall brands anyhow.)

Originally posted by dgmodel

Ufo's and Caffeine? complimented with puma's? :confused:

werd

I like dressing down too but fashion is one of my hobbies as well. Anything quality costs money. You guys wanna walk into Neimen Marcus or Saks or even Madison Ave and tell all those people are stupid for paying too much for clothes? Please...

Same thing as a nice house and a nice car, its all in the way you present yourself.

oh dont get me wrong... im not knocking it.. im just saying different strokes for different folks... Japanese car fans dont appreciate German cars... and german car fans dont appreciate american car fans... and blah... oranges and apples... blondes and brunettes... not a matter of right and wrong... or good and bad... just what we like... idk does that make sense?