Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gravity!!! Where The Hell Are You!!!

vision

us mere mortals need direction!!!

we want to be cool just like the vip board!!!

enuff partonizin these assholes

vip sux balls

buncha drama bitches that tryn get a rise from everyone else

not all the vip peeps suck cuz allot post here n r cool

and as for ccd...she's tellin it the way she sees it..if it wrongs or right it don't matter cuz its how she feels...i don't agree with it but it takes balls to say all that shit n even bigger balls to tell em to post it

Originally posted by vision

us mere mortals need direction!!!

vip sux balls

and as for ccd...she's tellin it the way she sees it..if it wrongs or right it don't matter cuz its how she feels...i don't agree with it but it takes balls to say all that shit n even bigger balls to tell em to post it

stupid.gif

Originally posted by cathyo

Dude, change your name...you might be confused with someone who actually HAS a brain:rolleyes:

exactly!! Just die your one death already and do us all a favor. You could say that reading your posts are making all of us just that much dumber.

Originally posted by visions

exactly!! Just die your one death already and do us all a favor. You could say that reading your posts are making all of us just that much dumber.

visions & cathy...you hurt me...you really really hurt me

who the hell am i makin look dumber...the vip peeps???thats the point...are we not at war???

did gravity go cryin to you to tell you what i said???tell g he's punk ass

Originally posted by visions

who the hell am i makin look dumber...the vip peeps???thats the point...are we not at war???

Yes, I went crying back to Visions, and to this very moment I can't stop...you have such an uncanny way with words, that I haven't been able to concentrate on my work since your initial post. As a matter of fact, I did let him know that you made this post, solely for the purpose of him coming here and setting the record straight...seems people have been mistaking you for him and having ones image tarnished like that can't and shouldn't go unnoticed.

i guess we can't go at it then cuz you don't want anyone to think its between you n your boy...i got it

damn

got any other punk asses from vip i can pick on??

usually people from vip like to go at with people whom they feel they could possibly communicate with, maybe get a point across to you...but your narrowminded...stupid ass is CLEARLY waaaayyy beyond help...what do they give you access to a computer at halfway houses?

Originally posted by back2basics-

God VIP, CP blah blah blah isn't it pathetic? They are message boards, this whole board war thing cracks me up. It's fucking sad.

Gravity i didn't think you of all people would get dragged in to it.

ohh my message board is better than mine.. no mine is better than yours.

*snore*

Exactly so practice what you preach and mind your fuckin business. I was just wondering if you had seen anything in this thread that makes reference to "ohh my message board is better than mine.. no mine is better than yours." This is solely about some stupid fuck misrepesenting a name, as we can clearly see from this thread alone.

vip sux balls

There are at least 3 references to vip you fucking fool, at least remember how you tried to pull gravity in, maybe cut out some of the drugs and your short term memory will return. Until then get a fucking life and expand you mind by not arguing about message board and maybe try and learn something. It does seem you need an education, or at least something to do with your time if this is all you can think of.

There are far more important things in this world than I am better than you arguments.

Also nowhere did I mention minding my own business, so how is that practicing what I preach? So tell me one thing in your post that made any fucking sense? Then re-enroll in the first grade and get outa my face.

VISION...you are clearly an ignorable figure...you have by no means proved any point nor make "your board" look any better by your utterly retarded and disposable comments...

vision...you are quite simply a below average human being hopelessly fucking with THE WRONG PEOPLE...now run off with your Legos and let a more competant board member fight the good cause...

damn...i hope all the "new school" CP heads arent as worthy for shark dinner as this imbecile is...

i told you why I was here :tongue:

Originally posted by back2basics-

There are at least 3 references to vip you fucking fool, at least remember how you tried to pull gravity in, maybe cut out some of the drugs and your short term memory will return. Until then get a fucking life and expand you mind by not arguing about message board and maybe try and learn something. It does seem you need an education, or at least something to do with your time if this is all you can think of.

There are far more important things in this world than I am better than you arguments.

Also nowhere did I mention minding my own business, so how is that practicing what I preach? So tell me one thing in your post that made any fucking sense? Then re-enroll in the first grade and get outa my face.

Visions you are a tool. I won't even watse my time.

They are getting dumber.

Dude make up your mind. Who is the sucker, vision or visions or do you just think we're both suckers...I thought you thought differently of me but I guess not. I never knew I was a waste of your time. I see how you do now...you sweat people and person and try to come off like your cool with people, but the second someone corrects you where you stand, you come back with insults.

bach2basics...are you another one of gravity's boy's??maybe you should change your sig to back door basics since you 2 are so close

self-de·struc·tion (slf-d-strk-shn)

n.

1. The act or process of destroying oneself or itself.

2. Suicide.

Originally posted by tyco

self-de·struc·tion (slf-d-strk-shn)

n.

1. The act or process of destroying oneself or itself.

2. Suicide.

EXACTLY!!! Where the fuck is this herb? Oh they probably only get limited internet access at the halfway house :confused: