Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp is gettin boring

dcsglow

Boredom is only a sign of a boring mind, my young apprentice. Imaginative minds experience no boredom.

Now, just imagine a tag team match between Chynado & Vixen VS. Scratch & Malanee. They're wrestling and grappling around in an inflatable pool filled with hot oil. And then imagine all the newbie girlies like Sillyrabbit and Cocomama in the audience, watching and waiting their turn. And then imagine Vic jumping off the top ropes wearing a royal blue thong, into a sticky pool mixture of Trix and Squeezeable Grape Jelly. WAIT! How'd that get into my imagination!!!! :mad:der.gif

OK, forget the last part, Jimi-Jack. But after imagining that, tell me CP's boring. C'mon. Tell me it's boring, yo. I dare ya.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Boredom is only a sign of a boring mind, my young apprentice. Imaginative minds experience no boredom.

Now, just imagine a tag team match between Chynado & Vixen VS. Scratch & Malanee. They're wrestling and grappling around in an inflatable pool filled with hot oil. And then imagine all the newbie girlies like Sillyrabbit and Cocomama in the audience, watching and waiting their turn. And then imagine Vic jumping off the top ropes wearing a royal blue thong, into a sticky pool mixture of Trix and Squeezeable Grape Jelly. WAIT! How'd that get into my imagination!!!! :mad:der.gif

OK, forget the last part, Jimi-Jack. But after imagining that, tell me CP's boring. C'mon. Tell me it's boring, yo. I dare ya.

Damn Shaddy, I just got that horrible vision outta my mind and you have to put a new sick one in....damn, damn, damn

Ummm, so is that a Victoria's Secret kinda blue thong or are we talking Fredricks of Hollywood????

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Damn Shaddy, I just got that horrible vision outta my mind and you have to put a new sick one in....damn, damn, damn

Ummm, so is that a Victoria's Secret kinda blue thong or are we talking Fredricks of Hollywood????

iot has to be VS...I accept no immitations :D

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

and i still like ur cereal brow.gif

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, but trix are for kids and ur pushing 40 my dear old mad....:D :D

Trix are for everybody. So, what, just cause I'm older, I can't have Sillyrabbit's Trix? You telling me I'm stuck with Chynado's Frosted Flakes? Or Vixen's Raisin Bran? Or Malanee's Honey Nut Cheerios? I want some of Sillyrabbit's Trix, too, dammit! Oh, wait, how about Scratch's Cookie Crisp? Hmmm, or maybe Cocomama would let me sample some of her Coco Puffs... brow.gif

Trix are for everybody. So, what, just cause I'm older, I can't have Sillyrabbit's Trix? You telling me I'm stuck with Chynado's Frosted Flakes? Or Vixen's Raisin Bran? Or Malanee's Honey Nut Cheerios? I want some of Sillyrabbit's Trix, too, dammit! Oh, wait, how about Scratch's Cookie Crisp? Hmmm, or maybe Cocomama would let me sample some of her Coco Puffs... brow.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why teh raisin bran?

Trix are for everybody. So, what, just cause I'm older, I can't have Sillyrabbit's Trix? You telling me I'm stuck with Chynado's Frosted Flakes? Or Vixen's Raisin Bran? Or Malanee's Honey Nut Cheerios? I want some of Sillyrabbit's Trix, too, dammit! Oh, wait, how about Scratch's Cookie Crisp? Hmmm, or maybe Cocomama would let me sample some of her Coco Puffs...

LMFAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now, just imagine a tag team match between Chynado & Vixen VS. Scratch & Malanee. They're wrestling and grappling around in an inflatable pool filled with hot oil.

How dare you include Scratch's name in this raunchy imagining of your when she has been nothing but informative and all about the music and promoting the best of the scene. Now the rest of them hoes I understand...

Now, just imagine a tag team match between Chynado & Vixen VS. Scratch & Malanee. They're wrestling and grappling around in an inflatable pool filled with hot oil. And then imagine all the newbie girlies like Sillyrabbit and Cocomama in the audience, watching and waiting their turn. And then imagine Vic jumping off the top ropes wearing a royal blue thong, into a sticky pool mixture of Trix and Squeezeable Grape Jelly

Now the rest of them hoes I understand

I'm not bored! I've only been on this board a couple of days and I've already been involved in Shady's dirty cereal fantasy AND called a hoe!

Originally posted by cocomama

I'm not bored! I've only been on this board a couple of days and I've already been involved in Shady's dirty cereal fantasy AND called a hoe!

...and it only gets better from here, 'cos at DC CP we always strive to reach new levels of obsceneity, raunchiness, and just plain bad taste

:D :D

Isnt that what i said in my first post??? silly.:tongue: