Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drug do you want to try next?

magilicuti

I'm sorry if I upset you...my opinions are just that...opinions. And since I have opinions(on drugs) I have something to discuss. I had no intention of "bashing" anyone. I really don't know why I dignifed your post (which I found to be quite rude, by the way) with an anwser anyway. In anycase I'm not "so anti-drug" I was just hoping to guide people anyway from the worst drugs. I understand being upset if you are a junkie or something but otherwise I fail to see why you (or anyone else) would have a problem with me putting in my 2 cents. Its good to have different viewpoints expressed even if you disagree with them.

So...peace out...love wisdom

weed247,

Crack is coke turned into a freebase using baking powder. By being a freebase it can be smoked without being destoryed by the heat. Smoking it makes it hit you much harder but it lasts much shorter (about 5 min I think)

K is a totaly different class of drug, a disasociative. It is nothing like coke at all except it can be snorted, it is closer chemically to PCP or DXM. See the many K posts for its effects.

People either love or hate K, and many love and hate it. :)

IMO.. K is not a social drug at all. It is a sit at home and look for God sort of drug. I would urge anyone thinking of trying it to not do it. It holds promise of answers but rarely comes through. Of course I am not talking about bumps in clubs here, but K holes.

Originally posted by shroomy

weed247,

Crack is coke turned into a freebase using baking powder. By being a freebase it can be smoked without being destoryed by the heat. Smoking it makes it hit you much harder but it lasts much shorter (about 5 min I think)

K is a totaly different class of drug, a disasociative. It is nothing like coke at all except it can be snorted, it is closer chemically to PCP or DXM. See the many K posts for its effects.

People either love or hate K, and many love and hate it. :)

IMO.. K is not a social drug at all. It is a sit at home and look for God sort of drug. I would urge anyone thinking of trying it to not do it. It holds promise of answers but rarely comes through. Of course I am not talking about bumps in clubs here, but K holes.

couldnt agree with you anymore....fuckin k-hole..gimme a break...these guys look like idiots in the clubs...i was out over the summer and saw a friend i hadnt seen in a while...he's like, want a bump? the kid always had good stuff. fucked if i ever said no to a bump, but what i thought he was giving me(blow) turned out to be the k shit....next thing i know, im sitting at the bar, and i have this felling like i'm dead...oh my god...that shit is just plain NASTY...:blown:

Originally posted by shroomy

weed247,

k holes..ahh yes...anyone that does k will eventually go into a k hole..and man its weird..for me it doesnt kick in until right after that god awfull drip..as soon as that hits im fucked..its like i am litterly beside myself or i can see myself...best out of mind\body experience ive had (since dying those times) but its not something i would care to do in public..sit there and drool on myself and act\sound\look like a total retard..expecially if your rollin or trippin..then its like being fucked up and trapped in a body that u cant move for a while...thatll fuck with u..unless you like that shit and do it on purpose...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: