Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barvybe

To the Boston Board

9 posts in this topic

what's up?

i was wondering if u guys ever have meet ups? do u know each other? i mean, there seem to only be like 20 of u. kinda reminds me of the SoundFactory board in NYC, but its much much more active.

http://www.soundfactorynyc.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard//forums.cgi?forum=1

Just curious cause i lived in boston for 5 years and the city is so small i used to run into the same people out all the time.

Some of us know each other, and some have tried to meet-up, but no one really posts here. I have tried to have meet-ups at PVD and stuff but no one ever shows up:( . Wish it was more people wanting to meet-up but content with talking, I guess.

Jessica

Is everyone going to see Lee Burridge on the 8th?? That might be a good time... who's going to see dubfire (half of deep dish) on the 1st??

I've never done a meet-up, but hell, I'll try anything once!

hmmm...well, that's too bad if u guys never meet. NYC board is really active. probably met 200 people who post - most of them are just people i see going out, but my roomate and a group of us all met that way and are really tight.

btw, last time Burridge was here (at Vinyl), it was so so....kinda repetitive...

anytime any of u come down to NYC, get in touch :)