Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bt

digital7

Originally posted by pod

It's a bloody press event, I'm gonna go for the photo op...it's like a few blocks from me too. Dirty secret revealed, I do not live on south beach. Might as well, though.

ahhh Pod you are in MY neighborhood! LOL the secret is out. man, I thought you were as much a part of South Beach as the very sand.

Originally posted by patrickl

ahhh Pod you are in MY neighborhood! LOL the secret is out. man, I thought you were as much a part of South Beach as the very sand.

It's going to be a party.......I too live w/ in walking distance of Sunset Place! I think we should tell BT that Beyondo broke into his studio and stole his material for the upcoming alblum. See if we can't collect a reward??? :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

It's going to be a party.......I too live w/ in walking distance of Sunset Place! I think we should tell BT that Beyondo broke into his studio and stole his material for the upcoming alblum. See if we can't collect a reward??? :laugh:

I walk over there so much it's not even funny. I'll probably see you guys there! Oh, and what would our reward be? VIP passes for his set at Orbit? I thought this man was NOT A DJ, he explicitly went out of his way to clarify this on his Renaissance Singapore CD......but that was a while ago, is he now a DJ? hehe

Guest tilly

I went to the Virgin Megastore signing in NY a couple of months ago and IMO: He looks like Kato Kalin.

BT is a really nice & genuine guy...probably one of the nicest producer/dj's I've ever met. I think it would be worth checking out.:cool:

I did go to see him spin afterwards at Centrofly and yeah, he does suck at mixing and doesn't really claim to be a dj. You know what? He just smiled and jumped around and made everyone move and have a great time so so what if he's not mix master dj funkadelic...

Originally posted by keving

He sucks live as well. Saw him last year in Ft. Liquordale with all of his "equipment" and he seemed to only press the play button.

saw him live at shadow for the cream vs spundae party in 00 and i agree, he sucked it up. i'll never bother going to see him again. he recently played a dj set up here at centro fly and i heard he was wreckin' all over the place. Eeeeehhhwwww!

Guest tilly

ok yeah he was trainwrecking all over the place but again it didn't stop the crowd from having a really good time...and the music itself was on point. it depends on what you are after..i can sit through an entire trance set and be bored to tears...it could be the best f-ing dj ~ skills wise and you could not get me to budge or even smile.

Perhaps I just don't get enough breaks here in NY that I'll take whatever I can get...

::shrugs::

hey joey, patrick and pod!....i guess we are all neighbors! i live with in walking distance of sunset place too! anyways, i am definitely interested in going to Virgin next friday to "meet and greet" BT....maybe we can meet up or something? i'm new to the board pretty much and would like to maybe put some faces together with these names and posts...let me know =op

last time I caught him live, was at place called the theater in lauderdale; not even sure if it still exist. anyway; it was a live performance. BT opened for Crystal Method. all I can say , is it was amazing; I actually felt his performance was better then Crystal Method.

he is a great performer, and producer. I must say, I have never heard him spin live.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

hey joey, patrick and pod!....i guess we are all neighbors! i live with in walking distance of sunset place too! anyways, i am definitely interested in going to Virgin next friday to "meet and greet" BT....maybe we can meet up or something? i'm new to the board pretty much and would like to maybe put some faces together with these names and posts...let me know =op

hey hey - well, yeah, come on over! I'm thinking it won't be too hard to meet up......I'm not sure if too many people in this town even know who BT is?

I know that when Cher came to this music store, the place was packed to the gills.......hehe