Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox..the Dj's Dj

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I agree, but I think DJ Dan and the Bassbin Twins are up there too . .

Yeah PP... dj Dan is Dope... u heard his new one yet?/? ABSolutely FAB :D

Umm, and YO.. what r u up to this weekend?/? i got a phatty rolled up in my wallet, didn't puff last nite cause we were in the prescence of Ooooooooo Ahhhhhhhh...

The Lincoln Center

but i wanna share, so drop papa a line :)

nope, disagree :)

CCox is the Peoples Dj, John Digweed is the Dj's Dj.

Sasha is the Girlies's Dj, DT is the New York's Dj,

Draper is the The Deaf Society for the Blind and Mentally Defficient's Dj. Oakenfold is the Green Dead President's Dj.

yo greg u coming 2nite? lemme know if u need a ride -mike

Originally posted by tribal

nope, disagree :)

CCox is the Peoples Dj, John Digweed is the Dj's Dj.

Sasha is the Girlies's Dj, DT is the New York's Dj,

Draper is the The Deaf Society for the Blind and Mentally Defficient's Dj. Oakenfold is the Green Dead President's Dj.

yo greg u coming 2nite? lemme know if u need a ride -mike

i'd love to,but my deal is...i need a ride BACK..so i'd have to wait for my friend to come home from work from the city to drive in,depends when that'll be.if so, im there, just put me +2 on the list if u can.

by the way...breakbeatz2 is a huge sasha fan...dont say his name in vain :laugh: :laugh: j/k

haha, yo breakbeats, sasha is a girlie's dj cause the fucker gets all the chicks. did u hear, one night at twilo, he got head under the decks from this hot chick, all while spinning some great tunes. hes not even that good looking, wtf???

greg, im going back to jerzee at like 9-9.30ish cause i gotta be at a bday party at 10pm. so if u need a ride back im goin at around then. arity ciao

ps - Renaissance Revelation, Howells is a fuckin god!

Originally posted by tribal

haha, yo breakbeats, sasha is a girlie's dj cause the fucker gets all the chicks. did u hear, one night at twilo, he got head under the decks from this hot chick, all while spinning some great tunes. hes not even that good looking, wtf???

greg, im going back to jerzee at like 9-9.30ish cause i gotta be at a bday party at 10pm. so if u need a ride back im goin at around then. arity ciao

ps - Renaissance Revelation, Howells is a fuckin god!

hahahahaha :laugh:

thats true

the night before SnD 3year anniversary, i met sasha and a lot of industry heads were all in Fun (that was before Fun became popular), and EVERY single girl in the place was all around Sasha. and there were a lot of good looking women in there, and every one came up to talk to him.

then again, sasha is the best DJ in the world, so what else can you expect