Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space WMC line Up

macfunk19

It's their whole conference line-up as it stands. Not a one-night party, I hope ya know.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. We complain about Space because it started out as being noted for it's customer service. Somewhere around May of 2001, it 'lost it's way'...Space brought in the talent, but where was the service?

Louis got on here, heard us out, and I really don't care what everyone else says, he has made significant progress towards that original ideal. In both a professional capacity and a fun capacity, I used to be treated like garbage, it's a lot different now. That's my opinion, and I'm not gonna jump on GA2 or anyone else if they have issues with the place.

Mac, this isn't really news though, the people on the flyer hit Space by default. The real lineup isn't confirmed yet. I can't think of a club that gets an idea of it's full lineup for a few weeks yet.

The line up for the WMC Roks .... If the line-up sticks space is bringing in a good combination of both trance and house to please the minds. Though you can see most these guys during the year when they come and play for WMC they rock the house and its a pleasure to see them whenever there here. So once again the guys at space are bringing us what will be another incredible WMC.

Originally posted by pod

Oakie's not gonna show up. He just called 93.1 and the computer put him on the air, and he said he can't stand the smell of Cuban food, and won't be in Miami this year.

Pod, I resent that, I'm cuban and I love it..... :tongue: :tongue:

Guest tilly

I love how Space puts out a flyer of dj's for the WMC when the WMC hasn't even confirmed DJ's. I've never been to space but that's messed up ..

Originally posted by tilly

I love how Space puts out a flyer of dj's for the WMC when the WMC hasn't even confirmed DJ's. I've never been to space but that's messed up ..

The people who run the WMC have nothing to do with 95% of the parties at the clubs. The clubs, DJ's, and record labels put the whole week together themselves.

The WMC is mostly responsible for conferences and industry related meetings.

Originally posted by coreynyc

The people who run the WMC have nothing to do with 95% of the parties at the clubs. The clubs, DJ's, and record labels put the whole week together themselves.

The WMC is mostly responsible for conferences and industry related meetings.

outstanding.. just the facts. :)

Has anyone ever actually gone to the official conference? What to they do, hold seminars about turntables, and have mixing workshops? It would be cool if they ran it like the Cannes Film festival, and had a panel of industry heavy-weights vote on the best tracks..........