Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Clubplanet!

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I have been released from the Matrix! Thank you for releasing me plasmajockey but am I "the one". I guess I'll be visiting the Oracle to find out.

I didn't release you, you saved yourself, but know that Space Matrix is a system, GA2, and that system is your enemy. When you are inside space look around, what do you see, businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the clubbers you are trying to save. But until you do they are still part of that system and that makes them your enemy. You have to understand that most members of this board are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innered and so helplessly dependent on Space Matrix that they will fight to protect it....Are you listening GA2 or are you looking at beyondo over there in the red dress?

Originally posted by plasmajockey

I didn't release you, you saved yourself, but know that Space Matrix is a system, GA2, and that system is your enemy. When you are inside space look around, what do you see, businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the clubbers you are trying to save. But until you do they are still part of that system and that makes them your enemy. You have to understand that most members of this board are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innered and so helplessly dependent on Space Matrix that they will fight to protect it....Are you listening GA2 or are you looking at beyondo over there in the red dress?

ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: RFLMAO

My name is Leeamus Decimus Meridues, commander of the clubbers of the north, leader of the deep house legions. Loyal servant to the true clubowner Dade Socolof. Husband to clubber wife, father to a soon to be clubbing son and I will have my vengance mr. Puig. In this life or the next!