Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum with Denny

I'm so sure you are all arguing about the amount of people that clicked through the door. ahaahahahaha......Why do ANY of you care? Platinum did well that night. Bunkas probably did well too, and none of you saw any significant amount of that money go in your pockets. Ya see where I'm going with this? You're wasting your time. Is you're ultimate goal/agenda to make Bunkas or Platinum go out of business? lol....If so, you're a dick and you really need a new hobby, but also, it's not gonna happen..especially from a bunch of people posting on a board. Sorry to dissapoint.

I'm starting to understand why people hate the Jersey scene. It's such a shame.

Stop arguing about things that don't really even concern you. It's not you're club. Try to have some fun....that's what the scene is about...having fun, getting ass, listening to new beats..... or keep arguing about nonsense. Such an angry group of people....

relax kids!

-Slate

Originally posted by slate183

You're wasting your time. Is you're ultimate goal/agenda to make Bunkas or Platinum go out of business? lol....If so, you're a dick and you really need a new hobby, but also, it's not gonna happen..

-Slate

you know what slate, youre right,....fuck these haters....they arent knocking our numbers...we keep getting better and better:D

you think you know....but you have no idea!

BG

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Fact:

Fact: But who really cares what the numbers are, as long as people are having fun!

Fact: Club bashing is a part of the business...

Fact: Defending & giving your club publicity is the reason why you guys are promoters and/or managers/owners. So deal with others doing the same!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IM not a hater of any club unless i dont have fun there but i will stay true to the clubs i call home HUNKA BUNKA and YES of course D'JAIS

Well Its ok Whats Platinum going to Do n 4 months when the summer season comes hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder

I know where the HUNKA BUNKA Staff will BE -- Making money at the Beach Relaxing In Front of my Beach House and Partying all Day at where NONE OTHER Than DJAIS --- THATS RIGHT we are Halfway to summer and the Halfway to summer party is this Saturday at BUNKA the first 200 women through the door receive a 2002 D'JAIS VIP Card

D'JAIS opening party sunday may 5th

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hey if I was attacking you, you would know it!!! That is not attacking you. I was just merely stating that your choice of words "getting ass" is not exactly the style of a gentleman.

SO RELAX!!!:D:):D

No, you're right...def not a classy choice of words...just trying to shed some humor on this whole thing.

:D

Originally posted by slate183

No, you're right...def not a classy choice of words...just trying to shed some humor on this whole thing.

:D

want some humor, Club Paradox in Plainfield NJ had more people than both the clubs mentioned. Sorry guys.

I was there on Friday and they had a nice crowd there. I would say about 500 to 550 people were in there at one time. I wouldnt be surprised if they had 700 people walk through the door. I do not work there. Its pretty sad to see promoters fighting over how many numbers each club did.