eXCESSIVE WIPING OF THE RECTUM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barvybe

mad skillz and balance kid....

oh damn.....cuz with that kinda problem, i'd have thought you'd need to take a few swings *BOP*HOMERUN* at it.....get some good side angle leverage and all........

Guess I lack the skills of the big chill.............

Gimme that extra 10 years and i'l get it right.....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I love clean craps...U know those kind when you crap, then U wipe, thinking its gonna be all messy...and then look at the toilet paper, and its completely clean...and you put on that surprised but happy look on your face...

I know what you mean !! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Originally posted by xpander

oh damn.....cuz with that kinda problem, i'd have thought you'd need to take a few swings *BOP*HOMERUN* at it.....get some good side angle leverage and all........

Guess I lack the skills of the big chill.............

Gimme that extra 10 years and i'l get it right.....

OK, quick lesson:

shit is sensitive down there...swings really aren't necessary. we aren't playing stick ball damnit! (at least i'm not).

and the cramped quarters actually give u lots to lean and prop up against to get those good angles going...

maybe age is the key...i mean with age come wrinkles. think about a thomas anus muffin - all those nooks and crannies.

OK, quick lesson:

shit is sensitive down there...swings really aren't necessary. we aren't playing stick ball damnit! (at least i'm not).

and the cramped quarters actually give u lots to lean and prop up against to get those good angles going...

maybe age is the key...i mean with age come wrinkles. think about a thomas anus muffin - all those nooks and crannies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The shit you guys come up with!!!:laugh:

OK, quick lesson:

yikes........folds like that are unattractive i bet......IMHO

i have to try it someday though.....

speaking of which, I'm supposed to be at your place right now....lol guess Shannon's still out like a light........

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I love clean craps...U know those kind when you crap, then U wipe, thinking its gonna be all messy...and then look at the toilet paper, and its completely clean...and you put on that surprised but happy look on your face...

OMG I LOVE THAT.......

it's such a pleasant surprise........

Unless...if you missed something........

Originally posted by synderella420

Oh man you guys are too much lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh god I cant stop fucking laughing!!! I am dying ova here!!!

poor kim......

someone's going to find her dead in her house.......locked in the fetal position.....with a great big Jokertm face.........wet shit all over herself.....

sigh....such a life wasted.........

Originally posted by thehacker

i love that no-effort done-in-five-seconds plop plop splash no need for extra wipey wipey kinda dookie. especially when you're late for work but can't leave until you get number two out of the way prior to being stuck on a subway.

Now that's what I'm Talking ABOUT:D :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Very very funny sitcom-ish thread...

...i think it should be a segway to a thread about "Shitting in Other People's Houses for Dummies"... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

friend of mine in college stole a street sign for his dorm bathroom that said "no dumping"