Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~sHAg*mUThAfuCkiN*feSt~

djmoonshine

whew ~ well last night when i dragged myself in from roxy i made up this elaborate post and then it erased and i thought i was gonna die... so here goes...

clubkat ~ everyone is probably tired as fuck of hearing how much i love you, but blah... i love you more then i could even say... i cannot believe you planned all that out... you're amazing and sexy and your lips ( ;) ) are oh so soft... growl~ i love you baby!

gabo ~ you are the sweetest sweetest person in the whole wide world... i cannot believe that you bought me those gorgeous roses... you're a sweetiepooh and i love you...

:heart:

fiery ~ thanks so much for all the work you put in to make the fest a success... you did so much and i am so appreciative... =)

xxxlea ~ i'm so happy i got to see you again... i feel like i hadn't seen you in forever... well actually it practically was forever... i hadn't see you since the first shagfest... =)

spragga ~ you know how i feel about you old man... you're awesome and i love you... and little spragga too... =) hehe... IM me and let me know when you're gonna be at bing so i can meet your little brother and see you...

tastyt ~ you're always more adorable when i see you... too bad you weren't wearing a skirt :laugh2: i'm thinking i wanna call you elaine from now on... cause i think i saw a pic with your nipple saying hi... =) lolol...

chula ~ yeehaw!!! you freakin made it! i'm so glad.. please tell me it was worth it!

rach ~it's always good to see you blondie... i'm sorry, but i'm glad you didn't make it to vegas... whats a shagfest without rach *dirty pic queen*?

mikey ~ it was really nice to see you again and get to sit down and chat for a few minutes in the beginning... =)

starcapone ~ damn girl.. it was so so so nice to see you again... i haven't seen you in forever... we are original meetup whores... *remember nativa?* lolol... post around these parts more often... we miss you =)

cintron ~ MOFONGO :goofy: damn baby... nice to have finally met you... you better IM me and keep in touch... i wanna make a road trip out to albany this semester... we'll chill... =)

siceone ~ sexy ass... damn... gettin me all riled up whisperin sweet nothing's in my ear... grOwl~

snoozie ~ so nice to meet you sweetie... do you remember talkin to me at roxy... you were rubbing my arms and it felt incredible... =)

dj jon ~ lol... i'm thinking i met you at america for the first time, but im not too sure... lol... i wasnt sure if you remembered me or not... =)

qouth ~ you def. took fashionably late to a new extreme... damn... showin up when the rest of us are leaving... damn you!

regina ~ happy happy birthday sweetie... it's monday right??? so glad i got to share carls sweet chocolate balls with you.. hehe.. =)

glowdancer & perskription ~ i think you two single handedly made shagfest a dirty dirty place... =) good job! from the sound of glow's posts, you two had a great night... =)

trancend ~ red devil boy... i was happy to see you got into roxy this week... =)

blueguy ~ nice to see you again... and shit, thanks for draggin chula's ass to the fest... !!!~

my dissapointments of the night ~ no strype, no romeo, no dg, no apples, no marcid, no sumbitch, no misk... all the people that said they were gonna come and didnt... =( i wanted to see you guys... some of you i wanted to finally meet for the first time... =( hopefully next time...

whew~ i think i'm done... if i forgot anyone, i suck and i truly apologize... there was a good amount of people there...

this meetup def. proved that this is "not just a message board"... it's more then that...

i am so appreciative of every single one of you... you make the days more bareable... you make me laugh... you guys are awesome...

love you all~ :heart: moonie

Originally posted by fierydesire

Moonie baby I'm glad you enjoyed your balls...hehe I liked the meetup too...but I know everyone...but as always its great to see everyone...I got a rug-burn kit I need to put to good use;)

I did want to meet strype....:(

:) why didn't he come?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Moonie baby I'm glad you enjoyed your balls...hehe I liked the meetup too...but I know everyone...but as always its great to see everyone...I got a rug-burn kit I need to put to good use;)

I did want to meet strype....:(

yeah strype called me at some point and apologized for not being able to make it... he was a bit under the weather, as was dave i hear... :(

*sigh* last night was purrfect!!!~

:love:

HIIIII RACH SWEETIE!!! :heart:

Originally posted by heretic909

Quoth, you fucktowel. lol What time did you get there? I had to jet at 10 to go spin.

Heretic, u analbead, i showed up late cause fuckin, i was on no sleep so i just totally passed out in my bed for like 2 hours..then got up and caught the next train to ny. shit gemini's are alwayssssssss fuckin late. :rolleyes: hell ill try and stop by flamingo again..i just keep forgettin about it lol

Originally posted by djmoonshine

regina ~ happy happy birthday sweetie... it's monday right??? so glad i got to share carls sweet chocolate balls with you.. hehe.. =)

Happy bday to you too babe!!! Yep it's on Monday, and there's NOBODY I'd rather share Carl's balls with than you...mmmm mmm finger lickin' good ;). I can still taste them now ;)

Thank you guys soooo much for the cake and the bday wishes...*blush.* Doris what a fantastic planner you are, and Z I KNEW you had something up your sleeve...:heart: you. Too many people to name, and too many good moments to post, so I guess I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :D

last night was great every one thanks for making it awesome

Fiery and clubkat deserve mad props for putting it to gether and getting that Cake. Jesus Christ I almost shat my self LOL lots of kinky horny shit going down I was loving it.

Xxlea damn baby you look good Ill cook you rice and beans baby :idea: but can we fuck first?

Moonie I want your ass looking proper as always those weren't sweet nothings babe I'll back it up any time just let me know.

Kitty thanks for letting me molest you all night

Fiery thanks for letting me molest you all night :tongue:

Claire, Mrs Kittie nice to meet your loud drunk asses we should chill;)

Snoozi baby I missed you too always glad to see you honey MUAH ... but for real now that Im 21 can we fuck now? :blown:

DJ jon stephen taught me every thing I know you pimp daddy mack mofo Nice to see you as always playa..

Cintron Ill see you later

Quoth nice to see you man

Heretic I should have figured it was you LOL

starcapone you are a cutie

Chula 22 yeah yeah thats the hand I use :tongue:

Um If I missed you like tribal and allyou kids give me a holler my memory is bad check you later

Peace Im out

Guest gabo
Originally posted by siceone

yeah we humped each other

oh now i rememeber!! but wasnt that at roxy?

hey clubkat, I lost the bet, moonie rememebered the roses... or at least thats what she is telling me:what: :woah: :woah: :screwy: :worry2:

*Muah* Moonie :)

It was nice meetin' ya. :tongue: I'm sure we'll hang out at somepoint in the future, but damn girl you gotta get your butt to Vinyl.

All the boriquas were up in there. :)

I'll be in touch. :)

as for everybody else who met me, yeah i love you all hehe.

big *MUAH*

Where to begin?!?! I had soo much fun last night finally meeting the sexy freaks from this dungeon.

Siceone, you have to cook first to see and earn the priviledge to the "rice & beans" ass!!!

Quoth, I know you liked the belt spanking,don't deny it. Spragga you too, you were TOO willing to bend over!

And the girlies, sexy bitchessssss!!!!

CHULA, next time dont be so shy, ;)

teeheehee ::yawn:: DAMN!

well that took alot outta me!!! lol

Meoowwwwwzzzz....We did this for u, the people! lol.....SHAGFEST WAS AN OFFICIAL SUCK-SESS!!!! :D

oh man, thanxs to everyone of your freak mofo's for showing ::we actually had a waayyyyy bigger turn out that expected:: Id say...a good 40-45 people showed.

USE THE CONDOMS PEOPLE! :laugh: I think about 10 strangers asked me for one, even a waiter lmao. Props to Mary for being the bestest waitress last night!

oh and btw: IM SO FREAKIN PROUD OF MY SEX BOARDERS!!! Before we found a place, we asked for a cash bar. Turns out a tab was being run, and i though i was going to get screwed, but my sex boarders came thru......EACH TAB WAS PAID FOR IN WHOLE....EVEN WITH EXTRA MONEY LOL.....and i didnt have to beg! ;) You guys are the greatest and I love you!

Moonie, Gina, Sice ::and Jon but noone told me about u :( :: You guys are more than welcome for the cake lol ::pics up soon:: It was def. nerve wrecking when sice wasnt showing up and we had to whip the sex cake out already lol...i was freakin.

alright....pic time lol!!! ;)