Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Lainie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even worth asking questions. I want absolutely nothing to do with some of these people. LMAO. Theres no need to prolong another thread. Yes i was nice to this girl as I am everyone else when i see them out thats it. Kissing ass. Dee lol you have problems sweetheart if thats the way you took it. I was something called nice and civil to you cause I'm 23 and thats how I am a nice person. I wouldn't kiss your ass. What for? You have absolutely nothing i want. Get over yourself little girl....:laugh: :laugh: :idea: ACtually maybe i just should have spit in your face. But see i don't do things like that because I'm civil and I'm not gonna carry on in a club when I'm enjoying myself. You are sooooo pathetic.;)

Originally posted by girly

Not even worth asking questions. I want absolutely nothing to do with some of these people. LMAO. Theres no need to prolong another thread. Yes i was nice to this girl as I am everyone else when i see them out thats it. Kissing ass. Dee lol you have problems sweetheart if thats the way you took it. I was something called nice and civil to you cause I'm 23 and thats how I am a nice person. I wouldn't kiss your ass. What for? You have absolutely nothing i want. Get over yourself little girl....:laugh: :laugh: :idea: ACtually maybe i just should have spit in your face. But see i don't do things like that because I'm civil and I'm not gonna carry on in a club when I'm enjoying myself. You are sooooo pathetic.;)

GRRRrrRRRRrRRrrRRRrRR!!!!!!!!!!! u can kiss MY ASS this weekend!!! LOL.......IS IT SATURDAY YET!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by misk

GRRRrrRRRRrRRrrRRRrRR!!!!!!!!!!! u can kiss MY ASS this weekend!!! LOL.......IS IT SATURDAY YET!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Definitely babes. ahhhhhhh saturdays gonna be great.. Its gonna be packed like sardines though. LOL

:laugh: now that was funny

first off i was tellin ronin to kiss my ass

second off why dont u do ur bump of k somewhere else and not in my face sweetie and third why are u always all up in the convo when i was speaking to pete. LoL hun humor me all u want, never did I do anything "uncivil" towards you at the club. So whatever after this post u need not to humor me any longer

ciao

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: now that was funny

first off i was tellin ronin to kiss my ass

second off why dont u do ur bump of k somewhere else and not in my face sweetie and third why are u always all up in the convo when i was speaking to pete. LoL hun humor me all u want, never did I do anything "uncivil" towards you at the club. So whatever after this post u need not to humor me any longer

ciao

Your 17 I'm 23 so it would be really stupid for me to continue arguing with you. You are an extremely pathetic little girl and you have the brain the size of pea. No need to post a response to anything you've said. jealousys a bitch and maybe when you get a little older you will grow out of it. Anyways, I don't come here for you so enuff said. Bye now. Oh and pete, your not allowed to talk to anyone without me getting up in the convo. LMAO;)

Your 17 I'm 23 so it would be really stupid for me to continue arguing with you. You are an extremely pathetic little girl and you have the brain the size of pea. No need to post a response to anything you've said. jealousys a bitch and maybe when you get a little older you will grow out of it. Anyways, I don't come here for you so enuff said. Bye now. Oh and pete, your not allowed to talk to anyone without me getting up in the convo. LMAO;)

Jealous of what? Your a crack head please girl i dont do drugs. I have nothing to be jealous about with you. hahaha you mean nothing to me honestly I could really care less. Oh and hun u need a new line with this age BS cause um its getting old:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Jealous of what? Your a crack head please girl i dont do drugs. I have nothing to be jealous about with you. hahaha you mean nothing to me honestly I could really care less. Oh and hun u need a new line with this age BS cause um its getting old:D

a crackhead? LOL. yeah sure DEE. Funny everyone knows me. I'm a beautiful girl, classy on my way to being a lawyer. AGain, stop with the jealousy and hatred.Grow the fuck up and stfu. Yeah and i use the age thing because its a valid point of why i shouldn't be bothering with you u and of why I haven't beat your stubby fat ass yet. LMao. Again you have a brain the size of a pea. Go to school get an education, then maybe you will have a chance to make some point to me and humiliate me. After all,what do you do for a living besides getting on your hands and knees sucking cock in the corners of Exit?

a crackhead? LOL. yeah sure DEE. Funny everyone knows me. I'm a beautiful girl, classy on my way to being a lawyer. AGain, stop with the jealousy and hatred.Grow the fuck up and stfu. Yeah and i use the age thing because its a valid point of why i shouldn't be bothering with you u and of why I haven't beat your stubby fat ass yet. LMao. Again you have a brain the size of a pea. Go to school get an education, then maybe you will have a chance to make some point to me and humiliate me.

:what: