Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I finally missed a saturday at Factory last night...

Originally posted by jbocc10

you should probably miss alot more, because sound factory saturdays is the worst possible party in the world. not startin beef.... i just hate it with a passion

haha..I gotta agree with ya here...

OMG, magilicuti you missed SF:rolleyes: Its the end of the world :tongue:

hey some people don't like some certain clubs, its cool. i bet a lot of people here have went to sf a lot more then me. I didn't make it to sound i'm dying because i missed it. i need to save some cash now and then. and for the haters do you go up to people that wear shirts of bands that you don't like and say i hate that band? probably not cus you'll get your ass beat. not even that because its just plain rude. so why do it over the internet?

peace

Originally posted by jbocc10

you should probably miss alot more, because sound factory saturdays is the worst possible party in the world. not startin beef.... i just hate it with a passion

what did sf ever do to you?

why dont u just go :blown: yourself.

oh and magilicutti it was siiiiiik. closed early, but no g-holes today! pumpin slamin INSANE beats up until 12.

why are you so defensive, come to sf and say it to my face!!! looks like someone is having a roid rage. Look at your website its all about roids doesnt take a scientist to figure it out. Why dont you workout hard and eat right and do it the right way? All your results will be lost for the most part after you stop for a while. Dont cheat and stop trying to be someone your not.