Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright fella's whose with me on this one....

quoth

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

dont even bother makin the appointment cause im gonna fuckin BOOK outta there if u really are :laugh::worry::shake:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha......i'm sorry to put that horrid image in your head!!! I DON"T LOOK LIKE THAT! LOL

Main reason I used to go to this salon down the block from my house was the owner, she is a slammin 20something Columbian with curves to drool over. Now the owner thinks she's hot shit and doesn't do any work.

Mag :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: convenient camera placement aside apparently you're an "ok dude," so I'll see your ass on the 26th. Quoth you gonna be there to point him out?

Originally posted by aphelion

Main reason I used to go to this salon down the block from my house was the owner, she is a slammin 20something Columbian with curves to drool over. Now the owner thinks she's hot shit and doesn't do any work.

Mag :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: convenient camera placement aside apparently you're an "ok dude," so I'll see your ass on the 26th. Quoth you gonna be there to point him out?

point me out? and who the fuck are you? how about when he points me out you come up to me and we'll have a little convo tough guy

Originally posted by magilicuti

point me out? and who the fuck are you? how about when he points me out you come up to me and we'll have a little convo tough guy

That IS the idea you know... but you don't sound too eager to meet me, I gotta say. I was about to say any friend of quoth's is a friend of mine, but hell, you seem to have some issues.

And I don't really understand your second question. What do you mean, where'd I come from? If I'm getting you right, you could just check how long I've been posting against how long you've been posting and arrive at an answer. :idea:

issues? with what? someone starts talking shit about me out of no where i kinda get upset. but that's just me i guess. i have nothing against quoth. and quoth and me never had any problems with each other thus far. so i dont know what it means that you said a friend of quoth is a friend of mine shit.

what i meant from where you came from was where do you get off coming on this thread and start talking shit? i don't care how long you've been on cp. you can check how long i've been posting to how long you've been posting and arrive at your answer bullshit, hahaha. give me a break.

for your information i'm a moderator of an anabolic site. no one shows their face around there. mind your business bitch

issues? with what? someone starts talking shit about me out of no where i kinda get upset. but that's just me i guess. i have nothing against quoth. and quoth and me never had any problems with each other thus far. so i dont know what it means that you said a friend of quoth is a friend of mine shit.

what i meant from where you came from was where do you get off coming on this thread and start talking shit? i don't care how long you've been on cp. you can check how long i've been posting to how long you've been posting and arrive at your answer bullshit, hahaha. give me a break.

for your information i'm a moderator of an anabolic site. no one shows their face around there. mind your business bitch

I honestly thought quoth and you were friends. It's why I wanted him to point you out on Saturday, so that we could meet. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. Try not being so cynical next time.

It's a good thing you pointed out to me where you're a moderator on some other website, because I couldn't tell from the boldface type in your sig. Furthermore thanks for pointing out that no one from here goes there, and I have a favor to ask: I'd like it very much if you could tell me how that's at all relevant.

As for taking offense to things I said, you really shouldn't read into them too much. I think it was more your interpretation that got you angry than what I really said. You know, come to think of it, you really could have come away like a hero if you just said, "yes, they do a great job."

me read into things too deep? look who's talking. i was just joking around about the salon thing and i've stated that. this has nothing to do about quoth either. as for the other site smart ass anabolic steriods are illegal. this pic is a pic i took for that site. no one shows their face there. jesus, do i have to spell everything out for you?

look you come to jp's bday and if you wanna talk the same shit you are talking here i'll be more then happy to reply. stop acting tough over the club planet board shithead and just shut the fuck up and tell me where you gonna be at jp's bday. no more talking shit between us, its finished. if you wanna meet up at jp's bday i'll be more then happy to. you can then state and explain whatever you want to me there and we'll discuss it privately rather then all over the board. i won't post anymore on this thread and as for your next post, just reply where you are gonna be at and what you are going to be wearing or whatever else it will make it easier to find you. if you don't wanna meet up, that's your decision. otherwise just shut the fuck up

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yo fella's im fuckin sittin here eating my food and shit just watchin u 2 argue back anbd forth about nothing. Its mad silly. For the record, no i have never met Magilicutti, just said he's an ok dude from the boards. Second, im not even fuckin 21 and never even been to Sound Factory. Third, fuck all this hate cause dont ever forget theres always a chance that u meet boards members in person and u dont wanna feel like an ass cause of something u said on the boards in a serious manner, cause real life is wayyyyyyyyyy different than the boards itself.

Originally posted by quoth

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Its mad sillySecond, im not even fuckin 21 and never even been to Sound Factory.

silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SECOND!! get your ass an id and come to factory sat!!! it is MY birthday celebration!!!

I'll be either left or center front of the stage most of the night. Probably gonna be wearing a light blue collared shirt maybe w/ shades. I'm glad we can still meet.

I get what you're saying now about the steroids site. Sorry I didn't quite catch that, but I'm not much of a steroid junkie.

As for reading into things too much, let me recap: I called you out on how your face is hidden in the pic, you decided I was calling you ugly or feminine, I'm not quite sure which yet, you get angry and "threaten" to meet me at SF, when that's all I really wanted to do in the first place. What a character.

Originally posted by misk

silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SECOND!! get your ass an id and come to factory sat!!! it is MY birthday celebration!!!

well, see....i turn 21 in May...so friggin...i kinda think why bother at this point of gettin a fake i.d. and shit u know? trust me i definitely want to hit up sound factory cause i been hearing the hype for years...and even heard it usta be very phat a few years ago cause my cousin actually used to spin there on certain nights when they had techno. But definitely im souped to check it out one day. Sorry i cant attend for yer birthday celebration, but u can wash my hair at the salon with boobies in my face to make up for it.

P.s. aph and mag dont fuckin kill each other at Factory over hate words on a messageboard thats shit is lame as hell....this ISSSSSSSSSS the internet dont forget...its an artifical shell that many like to hide under.

::iwantboobiesinmyfaceNOWWWWWWWdamnit::

i took it as an insult and i know you said it like one as well. i am not hiding my face from people here for any reason. it seemed like you were calling me out and if some other ppl read it i'm sure they'd think so too. you apologized and i apologize too, its over. forget it

u don't need to get a good id...just something......stop being a slacker!!!!! 20 years old and never been to factory!!! something needs to be done!!!!! btw..did u get my pm...if so ..stop being silly and replY!!!!

::getyourasstofactoryNOEXCUSES::

i took it as an insult and i know you said it like one as well. i am not hiding my face from people here for any reason. it seemed like you were calling me out and if some other ppl read it i'm sure they'd think so too. you apologized and i apologize too, its over. forget it

But I still wanna meet. :cool: With all I had to go through I think I deserve to be the first one from CP meet you.