Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*why....

misk

Originally posted by misk

Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but okay to go the bathroom in a handicapped stall?

:confused:

well....from a man's point of view thats not entirely true.

for instance sure its illegal to park in a hadicapped spot...but its NOT ok to go to the bathroom in a handicapped stall cause Spragga is usually in there taking a mean shit.

Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but okay to go the bathroom in a handicapped stall?

It isn't ok, but that isn't enforced as much. Like the handicapped dressing rooms that some stores have. They aren't allowed to put people who arent disabled in it just in case a disabled person does come into shop...Got it?:confused: Its just a matter of enforcement..

Originally posted by origskeemr

MISK YOU OK:rolleyes: :laugh: WUT THE HELL MADE YOU THINK OF THAT...

:laugh: :laugh: shut up!!!! u should know by now the way my mind works!! lol.....at least it wasn't a "what would u do if..question!" ((me and ant love that game!)) or an "if u had to pick one...(insert twisted options here)

:laugh: :laugh: shut up!!!! u should know by now the way my mind works!! lol.....at least it wasn't a "what would u do if..question!" ((me and ant love that game!)) or an "if u had to pick one...(insert twisted options here)

NO THE BEST IS... WHY DO GIRLS WEAR UNDERWEAR?:confused: THE HAVE NUTTIN TO HOLD...:laugh: :laugh: FUKIN ANT...:laugh:

because there is no enforcement.

but imagine if there was! ooooo gettin busted:

cop: "SIR, please vacate the stall NOW!"

you: "but umm I got shit hangin outta my ass, I can't!"

actually, its not illegal to use the handicapped stall or dressing room. they are labeled for convenience, and new construction requires that they are provided.

the difference is that if u park in a handicap spot u aren't there to move and the person has no place to park or wait for u to move.

in a changing room or bathroom, its just a few moments delay. many stores have only handicapped accessible changing rooms and u can use them.

of course, if there's only one handicaped stall and the others are open, well, then u'r just an ass for using them....