Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Review

Went to Vinyl on Friday here is a recap

DT's first set was amazing, crowd was really feeling it.......he then went off and Mac C came on, he is real good but doesnt provide the energy that DT does.........DT came back on at around 6 and talked to everyone for a bit, he let it be known that he walked around the crowd and saw alot of people using shit. And also went on to say how more people are finding out about the party and wanted all the newcomers to know that drugs are not cool there, DO THEM BEFORE YOU GET THERE!!! And i must agree with him on this please DO NOT SPOIL THIS PARTY for us, alot of go there and do not need any drugs to get us thru the night, its all about music there, as he was saying this I was watching people do bumps and it is so disrepectful to such a great guy and a great party. He then went on witha great tech set, music wasnt as consistent as other nights but a great night none the less Highlighted songs of the night

Barry White 1975 (played the normal version never heard it in Vinyl before)

Dont You Want me Baby

Safe From Harm

Music Is the Answer (i almost shit my pants)

Alot of teasing with Elements (i was getting so mad but laughing at the same time)

Also DT's energy was insane, great hats he wore, I loved the sunflower hat

I went on Friday as well and had an excellent time!

More and more people are definitely finding out about how great the party at Vinyl on Friday nights is and I like how DT reminded the crowd of the policies and how they should act. I myself was getting disgusted by some of the stuff I saw..people walking around not knowing where they were or what the hell was going on...not saying that I have always been an angel or anything but I can honestly say that over the past few months that I have been attending Vinyl on a regular basis, I have been able to go to enjoy the music and be substance free and I have a much better time!

The anniversary this Friday should be awesome!

:)

i have been going pretty regularly for the past few months........and i agree......what is going on with some of these people?? friday night i was having such a good time.....music great as usual!!! :D i was grabbed by random asshole shirtless guys like a million times.....soo annoying!!! i felt like i was at factory!!! other than that...great time.....he always seems to know when i am getting sleepy....cause that is when he throws on my fav song.....don't you want me...and i go absolutely crazy.....just ask clubangel..LOL

i can't wait to be back.............:bounce:

lisa

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

i didn't go this friday!!!

now i feel like i am missing something..i've been down all weekend..

newayz there is now way i'm missin out on the anniversary!!

i've been there strait more often then not and the party is everybit as amazing with or without..

Finally some substance free people that see DT, just like the man said "HUGS NOT DRUGS", the music is such a high itself. I remember taking a disco biscut there last year, and it was the worst time I ever had at Vinyl

Clubkitty, how great was dont you want me? OMG!!! I seriously thought I was at a disco in 1978 for like an hour and a half, (though that could be due to me and my boy smoking a whole blunt in the tunnel) Anyone else feel like that?

Originally posted by beyourself420

Finally some substance free people that see DT, just like the man said "HUGS NOT DRUGS", the music is such a high itself. I remember taking a disco biscut there last year, and it was the worst time I ever had at Vinyl

Clubkitty, how great was dont you want me? OMG!!! I seriously thought I was at a disco in 1978 for like an hour and a half, (though that could be due to me and my boy smoking a whole blunt in the tunnel) Anyone else feel like that?

omg.....that song.....everytime i hear him play that i like it more!!! even if i am soo sleepy......i become the happiest most energetic girl at vinyl!!!!! i am smiling just thinking about it!!!! :D

Danny !!! Danny !!! Danny!!! Love going there its like a party and not a club, its got that basement feel to it, everyone just smiling and dancing all night long, did anyone catch that song "TILT"?? Anyone remember what label it was on? He announced at like 445 but I was really tired and cant remember everything

Originally posted by beyourself420

Went to Vinyl on Friday here is a recap

DT's first set was amazing, crowd was really feeling it.......he then went off and Mac C came on, he is real good but doesnt provide the energy that DT does.........DT came back on at around 6 and talked to everyone for a bit, he let it be known that he walked around the crowd and saw alot of people using shit. And also went on to say how more people are finding out about the party and wanted all the newcomers to know that drugs are not cool there, DO THEM BEFORE YOU GET THERE!!! And i must agree with him on this please DO NOT SPOIL THIS PARTY for us, alot of go there and do not need any drugs to get us thru the night, its all about music there, as he was saying this I was watching people do bumps and it is so disrepectful to such a great guy and a great party. He then went on witha great tech set, music wasnt as consistent as other nights but a great night none the less Highlighted songs of the night

Barry White 1975 (played the normal version never heard it in

Vinyl before)

Dont You Want me Baby

Safe From Harm

Music Is the Answer (i almost shit my pants)

Alot of teasing with Elements (i was getting so mad but laughing at the same time)

Also DT's energy was insane, great hats he wore, I loved the sunflower hat

Does anyone know where I can get Safe From Harm????

yo kettleone, the song was TILT- Angy Skies feat. Maria Naylor, great song, also check out Lighthouse Family - Free One (brother brown vocal mix), DT dropped it last fri, it went like this

'i wish i knew how it would feel to be free, i wish i could bring all the chains over me" sick track!!!

DT is a great human being. I love the vibe that he gives, that whole no-bs, be yourself, chill and let chill atmosphere. fuck drugs, people, get high on yourselves and on the music. please dont fuck up something as special as this, love and respect to DT.

Went to Vinyl for the first time a few weeks ago. Definitely a good time. Being from Philly, it vaguely reminded me of Synergy Thursdays at Shampoo with Matt Kling (recently discontinued) - a deep/funky house groove.

I'm a big proponent for getting the drugs out of clubs. That is the ammo that the cities are using to close down some of the best places. If you can't enjoy yourself without chemicals, go see a shrink.

Originally posted by tribal

yo kettleone, the song was TILT- Angy Skies feat. Maria Naylor, great song, also check out Lighthouse Family - Free One (brother brown vocal mix), DT dropped it last fri, it went like this

'i wish i knew how it would feel to be free, i wish i could bring all the chains over me" sick track!!!

DT is a great human being. I love the vibe that he gives, that whole no-bs, be yourself, chill and let chill atmosphere. fuck drugs, people, get high on yourselves and on the music. please dont fuck up something as special as this, love and respect to DT.

Yo thank you so much, that was the other song I wanted ID'ed, the track is the bomb, the Light House Family, he dropped it at like 715 this past friday, off the wall, good looks

When he dropped Music is the Answer it was over a tribal beat, anyone know what that was, it definately was not the original Music is the Answer

Originally posted by magilicuti

does vinyl have a web site? i wanna order a shirt through the site, otherwise i guess i'll just pick one up before i leave

i don't think vinyl has one.....danny has one.....dtourism.com.....not sure if you can order a shirt or not.......i am getting one next time too!!! :D i want the one that says i love danny!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

i don't think vinyl has one.....danny has one.....dtourism.com.....not sure if you can order a shirt or not.......i am getting one next time too!!! :D i want the one that says i love danny!!! :bounce:

I got one a while ago, I got the one that looks like the subway sign it says B in an orange circle and Yourself underneath it, and I got my girlfriend a be yourself @ vinyl tank top, she refuses to wear it until she goes to hear Danny which will be very soon, clubkitty did you see the thongs?? I wanna get one to match her tank top, how great is that?