Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Settle Down Would You Give Up The Clubs??

I have been thinking lately and just was wondering if anyone else feels the same.

If you could settle down with the right person and get married and have a family at this point in life would you do it?

I really think I would because I have partied, hit the clubs, traveled I did a lot at 23 and I feel very mature at my age.

I mean everyone says oh just keep having fun your still young blah blah blah but I feel like there is nothing out there.

I mean when your married I dont mean you give up partying you still have fun but of course it gets harder when you have a family.

Anyone else feeling me on this???

I am feeling ya on this hun, sorta. But i am way too young to get married(20). Plus I guess it all depends on weither you find that one person out there that you "click" with. When i find her, i will worry about that stuff then, until then i am gonna live my life to the fullest.

never.

i'd want my kids to grow up with a good sense of the evils (especially what to avoid and why) but more importantly the everloving vibe in most clubs and parties... and the best way to do that is to have them live by following my example, not by just verbally stressing what i 'used to' do.

I have thought about this and I actually tried.. When i was engaged me and my fiance tried to stop. It didnt work. Once I broke off the engagement I was right back to clubs almost every night. I want to open one when i get older as well, so i nEVER plan on stopping. But I am only 20 this thought may change. So, we'll see...

I think if ur in the club scene date someone whos either in it as well or can deal with the fact that u go clubbing. When i settle down I want to it be with a person that I can still go out with and have fun with but yes there does come a time where u really need to stop but until ur like 34 go the fuk out and have some damn fun!!

i'm 24, and right now i'm not ready to settle down because i haven't found the right person yet. i would like to settle down in a few years maybe at 27. if i was to settle down at this point of my life then i would like to settle down with someone who is into the club scene so that we can go out clubbing together, and they would have to deal with the fact that i like clubbing once in a while. if i was to have kids then i don't think i'd be going out clubbing. i usually go out clubbing just on the weekend, and once in a while i'll go clubbing one day during the week. i used to party a lot, but i've calmed down.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think if ur in the club scene date someone whos either in it as well or can deal with the fact that u go clubbing. When i settle down I want to it be with a person that I can still go out with and have fun with but yes there does come a time where u really need to stop but until ur like 34 go the fuk out and have some damn fun!!

gotta agree with ya hun...but yet I think it all depends. I mean if I have kids I probably wouldn't go out as much...

I am married with one kid and yeah u do SLOWWW down and dont go out 3-4 times a week any more but I /we hit up a lounge or club 3-4 times a month and Afta hours for special occasions only ....and only when we get an overnite sitter.Enjoy your young and responsibility free times now ..but never give it up completely when that time comes.

i kind of do agree. I meet my boyfriend and i stoped going clubing, i used to go evey chance i could get but in the last seven months i've gone maybe three times. So i pretty much have given it up, but now i am at the point that i want to start again. Maybe not as much as i used to but definately a couple times a month. SO i don't think i could completely give it up.

if i were to settle down right now, i could never give up goin out...

i love the music too much and i love the people i chill with when i do go out...just bc i am settling down, does not me i have to give up the things i love now...lol i dont want to think about settlin down right now though, i am way too young to be thinkin that.peas.

Originally posted by beatsfreak

if i were to settle down right now, i could never give up goin out...

i love the music too much and i love the people i chill with when i do go out...just bc i am settling down, does not me i have to give up the things i love now...lol i dont want to think about settlin down right now though, i am way too young to be thinkin that.peas.

I agree....the music is just part of me.

But anywho, settle down, yes I would...but kids? That's part of the plans until I'm 30 or so....Once in a while a club would be fine, but I wouldn't make it an every weekend type of thing. When your part of someone else, there's too much to do anyway...

:D

I think personally marriage is for mid eivel times when people only lived to be 40 years old and wanted to get married.

I have seen so many marriages in my life and around crumble because of staleness. It's like when you were a kid and got that brand new toy you played with it and loved it but eventually got sick of it. I personally don't think I will ever get married because odds are it won't work but I can't control destiny here is what I would do to try to make it better.

1) Still go out but maybe monthly but really go out. I want my wife to work the main promblem is money promblems. I say we both contribute 50 bucks a week that's 400 dollars a month that we can spend on each other. Going out drinking then a room at the marriot for 100 bucks to crash and for me to deliver the magic lol

2) Both go to the gym nothing worst when your mate gets out of shape from getting old I think we should both stay attractive kids and all. I trully believe when my wife turns forty she should go in for a complete tune up boobs, tummy tuck, that redish dye older women color their hair no promblem

3) Communicate and stay happy nothing better then coming home to a smiley face, leave work at work it's our time now.

JUST MY OPINION