Clubplanet Nightlife Community

computer specs

atomicapples

ok if this ill getcha off:

home PC: Compaq P4 2.0ghz 1.5gb RAM 2 80gb HD's (160gb total) with a 21" monitor and broadband ISP, 64mg video card, usual other bullshit

laptop: P3 700MHZ 256RAM 6gb HD etc etc Dell Inspirion with wireless LAN card for home and office use, also wireless 56k modem for my cell phone

Work: Dell dual 1.13ghz proc 1.5gb RAM 60gb HD with 21" monitor running dual os's (Win2k pro and XP pro)

and a whole rack of 12 servers to play with, with the best being a Dell and Compaq running Quad 1ghz proc with 4gb ram each and full raid 5 across 7 hot swappable (20gb) ULTRA3 scsi HD's with a full t1 for the servers and a full t1 for my own use.

have any OS from NW 4.2 to .net Beta running on those as well

damn...

that some very crazy shit...

6 - dual p2 450mhz overclocked at 932mhz running windows advance server with 2 cd-rom towers, all are domain controllers with 120 gigs online.

2 - dual p2 366mhz overclocked at 752mhz running novell netware 5.0 120 gig online seerving only mp3's... speaking of which, i need to clean some of the shit off.. running out of space...

1 - dual p3 600mhz with 72 gigs online, this server is avery used server, its running as a DNS, webserver, exchange server, and ras server (the ras part dont work) fand figure out the vpn, firewall will not let me open that port.

6 client machines. my 2 machines - p4 1.6 1.1 gigs or ram, 72 gigs, all the good stuff.. but i got cheap ass speakers. and a p3 800mhz ibm t21

very nice :) gotta love more pc's in a space then beds\chairs\people...i found a way with the t1 here to pipe it (VPN style) straight to my house through the broadband..Sprint didnt like that and called me to tell me i was overusing my "bandwidth quote" on my account..so i refered them to the part of it saying i had unlimited usage 24/7/365 and toldem to fucker off...im bout to bring up 2 Redhat 7.2 boxes and a Unix box to play with since i dont know shit bout them.. wish this company was bigger so i had more toys to play with :) i only have 5 pc's at my house and i feel like its not enuf....damn techno geeks :)

oh at the house i have a old p2 350 with 256 (win98se) running @ 110gb of MP3's into my home stereo setup..its linked to all the rooms in the house (including kitchen) with cat5 and i use a palm pilot (wireless with Windows CE) anywhere in the house to pick and choose music as well as check email and monitor the front door camera that i have runnin through a Win2k PRO box in my den to record audio\video for a home secuirty setup..that plus ADT and im ok i think..i have a few Bose setups (small cubes) through out the house and the main house speakers are a pair of 5ft tall Gemini club speakers..dual 15"s...2 mid horns and 6 tweets if i remember right...

shaka shaka shaka!!!!

yah my house looks like its from Blade Runner...so what? :)

working on a

P4 2G

586 RD RAM

IBM 60GXP HD

nVidia GeForce 3 500

Intel P4TE Motherboard

Sound Blaster Audigy

5.1 Dolby digital Thx Lucasfilm certified Altec Lansing surround

speakers :D

21 viewable Sony Trinitton monitor

Microsoft lasermouse

and my split geltouch keyboard

cant forget the roadrunner cable modem

Some leet woot roxen shit right there.

:flame:

My old machine that i bought the day of the public

release of the RD ram

P3 733

128 rd ram

Ibm 19g stock

nvidia tnt2 ultra

intel stock motherboard

sound blaster live

the same speakers (old ones are always better)

i payed 400 smackers for these babies :tongue:

19" Dell trinitron...not quite sony but good for now

same mouse, keyboard, and cable modem

not a bad machine...but 3 years old...

still top of todays market somewhat

but its time for a massive upgrade.

:flame: