Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:: djjonstephen

quoth

Originally posted by joeg

lmao!

He ain't got no sausage... Hes got baby carrots.... i'll show You Spicy Italian Sausage!

Um Exscuse you sir? I have no sausage ? Ugh, baby, u better not even go there cause i will ram this black cock of mine right up your little sweet italian ass and then u will not be sayin i have no sausage. But if u want baby, you can show me that spicy Italian sausage anytime ill be sure to deep throat it in my mouth. mmmmm :hump:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

highmay, dont let me cut up that nice leather jacket of yers?? now kindaly take back that comment BITCH!!!!!!! :laugh:

well lookee here...the amatuer got a little air to him...of course pick on the leather jacket, he didnt do anything to...

come and bring the pain bitch!!!

ill rocky your ass, and i fought carl weathers before your mother even met your father...

rock4.jpg

respect, pussy! ;)

Originally posted by snoozi8

damn....look what I miss when I'm not around........you boys...... seeing as though I've had Greek and Italian I can't compare the two

however...I may be swayed hehe

whoa wtf your leaving out irish. surely u never had Bailey's irish creme taste this good?

highmay...yo my parents are old bro...they fuckin met when like the little rascals were in diapers.

Originally posted by choice07777

Um Exscuse you sir? I have no sausage ? Ugh, baby, u better not even go there cause i will ram this black cock of mine right up your little sweet italian ass and then u will not be sayin i have no sausage. But if u want baby, you can show me that spicy Italian sausage anytime ill be sure to deep throat it in my mouth. mmmmm :hump:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMFG!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! joeg he gonna make a man outta you.

Dannnnnnnnnni You're pimping me out again!!! Girl! *shakes head* what AM I gonna do with you? ;):tongue:

Highmay you should be careful, don't you know that those people who accuse others of being gay are usually the ones trying to divert attention from their own, *ahem* insecurities....? ;) hehehehehhe ;):D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Highmay you should be careful, don't you know that those people who accuse others of being gay are usually the ones trying to divert attention from their own, *ahem* insecurities....? ;) hehehehehhe ;):D

you sure you back your words up???

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Highmay, I'll kick yer barrio ass any day of the week, but I can't be sure of what you're feeling about the boy sitting next to you ;) No back-up here, just speculation (Vixen's gonna get chased around with a switchblade for this one!) Arriba!

trust me sweetie im totally comfortable with myself...with a name like jayme and an occupation of a cheerleader, im all man!

ironic, aint it?? ;)

Originally posted by highmay

trust me sweetie im totally comfortable with myself...with a name like jayme and an occupation of a cheerleader, im all man!

ironic, aint it?? ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

I could so rip into you, but I'd rather concentrate on the situation unfolding......you know, joeg being devirginized and all.

BTW.......spicy Italian sausage????? What do you pour hot sauce on your quarter inch killer? I don't know choice, might burn if you deepthroat.

Ok, everyone in this thread is WAYYYYYYYY to concerned with my cock & my ass.....

Choice: No, I'm not shooting a load of Ricotta on your face...

Quoth: Go peel me some fucking potatos and stop worrying about the anal avenger over there...

Jon: I'm still out of greek jokes... Don't you have a frat party you could be at or something???

:D :D :D