Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peter's Birthday Party this Saturday January 26th 2002.The Offical Roll Call

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall make a blood pact, an oath in blood, with anyone of willing mindset and abled body, to close this beeeyatch out, no matter the time...2AM monday? BRING IT! 4AM monday? LET'S ROLL!

recent blood pacts were made on halloween and classics night and only I alone remained out of my group of 20 friends and was forced to mingle with acquantances.

This challange has been issued. Heed the call...and make sure ur blood is clean and HIV free.

Originally posted by tranza

The price to get in will be $40

Paris will be very selective this week because of the event..

If your under 21 your best bet is to go at like 10am..

Been looking foward to this party since last Jan!

paris doest even work the door anymore.. she spins up on the 4th floor... joe works the door now

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

def. bro. i havent seen u in the crackshack since about 2 summers ago :eek:

Etienne! :D

Lol, I have actually only went two times since two summers ago- Lauren has really kept the lock-down tight...lol, wow- just to think- last year at that party, me and nick went to see Howells, went to factory around 8, couldnt get in, there were too many people, then went back to vinyl, then went to factory again around 111, stayed till like 4 or 5 i think- wow drugs are bad!!!

Originally posted by wonderbread

Lol, I have actually only went two times since two summers ago- Lauren has really kept the lock-down tight...lol, wow- just to think- last year at that party, me and nick went to see Howells, went to factory around 8, couldnt get in, there were too many people, then went back to vinyl, then went to factory again around 111, stayed till like 4 or 5 i think- wow drugs are bad!!!

Lockdown..:rolleyes:

Thank god those days are over!

;):D