Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tyson is buck wilde

Originally posted by brooklynkid

damn..i remember him being one hard motherfucker to beat...

ironmike.gif

somehow i remember the graphics being a bit better in that game.then again it was so long ago, and i though Nintendo was the shit.

cool pic Mike.brings back memories.Peace.

p.s. personally i liked the Bull guy, who charged at you, and you had to time the punch.

Originally posted by vision

how the hell do you just rush your soon to be opponent during a press conference??

He walked onstage dressed entirely in black, then faced the wing of the stage from which Lewis was to enter. When Lewis, dressed in a gray suit, stepped onto the stage, Tyson rushed him.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/news/2002/0122/1315536.html

It was planned, although I’m sure know one, will admit it. It’s not like this has never been done in boxing. i.e. Ali, Frazier, Delahoya, etc. If this fight is canceled, not only does Tyson lose, but also so does Lewis. Tyson love him or hate him. stands to make a lot of people rich. Now you hear Lewis’s manger talking smack. That Tyson was trying to get the fight canceled. Welcome to world of professional sports, where nothing is remotely clear.