Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-=[MISSING: ]=- (have you seen him?)

loch

LOL~

I spoke to the kid on Sunday @ Daybreakz

but he was face down on a table so it was

hard to understand what the F*ck the little guy was saying!

though it sounded a bit like:

"Mell mem dat I'llbee buck zooon!'

your guess is as good as mine yo!

???

YO LOCH..IF I TURN HIM DO I GET THAT REWARD?

I saw him sunday - nice meeting you beatz - Ya - mugz was face down on a table, then he started licking an ashtray - then I saw him puke out of my car and start calling for his mommy - along with some other babble!!!!! lol hahahhahahahaha

He is doing good, had a little to much to drink on Sunday - but he is doing fine!!!!

(if you can't beat 'im, at least profit from 'im)

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, WE ARE BRINGING BACK THE "MUGWUMP SUPASTAH" MEMORABILA POSTERS COMMEMORATING THE RETURN OF MUGWUMP, SPECIAL EDITION VERSION 2.0!!!

"MUGWUMP, PSEUDO SUPASTAH" (when he was little known)

attachment.php?s=&postid=560639

"MUGWUMP, ALL HAIL SUPASTAH" (when he made it BIG)

attachment.php?s=&postid=560679

"MUGWUMP, AUTOGRAPHED" (beyond supastadom)

attachment.php?s=&postid=560672

get yours now! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! limited edition prints only! $0.99/ea.!!! this is a steal, folks!!! that's right, that's not a typo, just 99 cents each!!!

special package: order both the "pseudo" and "all hail" prints for $0.49, that's right, 49 cents for two, and we'll also throw in the "autographed" print for free! plus a mail-in rebate of 49 cents. THAT'S RIGHT! IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!!!

***special restrictions apply. specials not valid from 12/1/01-12/31/01. some states forbid the sale of such trash. "mugwump" is a character and not a real celebrity. by purchasing this merchandise, you agree that you do not belong in a cult and you willfully denounce satan. sales void where prohibited by religious law. if you are pregnant or are expecting, you are hereby warned from purchasing this merchandise. not appropriate for adults older than 30 years of age. highly toxic material and should be use in the care of a physician. by purchasing merchandise, you expressedly hereby agree to absolve and release all liability, from past, present, future, from the beginning of time to the present and to eternity, the makers of this merchandise, their ancestors, predecessors, heirs, either expressed or implied, from any wrongdoing by conning you into purchasing such worthless trash. amen.

Guest tilly

this got me almost as bad as the last time....

LMFAO

good thing you put in all that work months ago, cuz I know you being soooo busy at work is what's keeping you from representing at all these good parties.:tongue:

pretty soon YOU will be the MISSING person on the carton.