Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your vote for most influential cp board member

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

and the reason for you getting nasty is?

do you even know what dbol does? obviously not since you made that statement. atleast say i was on fina or a form of test.

i'll be at jp's bday if you feeling like saying that to my face btw. but you'll just respond with more bullshit in your next post anyway. see ya on the boards hater

how the hell you can you say that DaVe isn't influential? he RUNS the board schmuck...

and yeah i would go up and say something to you at SF, but 1. SF is popcorn for the feeble-minded on X and 2. youll be too fucked up for me to make any sense to you...i'd rather go up to you on the street and say something....

dont let that bar drop on your head when your benching..

i don't see a reason to start shit out of no where. you come on my thread and call me an idiot. if you want to act like an adult and have a real debate or arguement do it in a civil manner. name calling will get you no where. and thanks hacker btw :)

by all means if you wanna meet up somewhere and tell me you have a problem outside of sound factory i'm willing to do so. that's a more then welcome option. as for dropping the bar on myself, would you have made that comment if i didn't post my pic? is there a problem that i like to take care of myself? since when did that become wrong? you might not like sf and that's fine but making fun of me because i work out? give me a break.

the thread read which MEMBER is most influential. do you know what the word influential means? Dave is the admin, not a member. so without bill gates most of our windows run systems would fail to run? hardly the case

My vote goes to Sexybabyd. Whether you love or hate her she seems to be in the middle of most of those cp meet up pics

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm not one to bash on newbies, but clearly this is a comment that could only be made by one amongst their ranks...

At any rate, thanks for the good laugh Magilicuti.

Originally posted by highmay

whoa whoa whoa...time out...

i meant that in a positive way...hack: i basically said you were right...there wasnt a need for it to get outta hand...and i apologized...

k? we all cool?

mags: all love brotha...

Sex, not war.

sounds good to me man :D

Originally posted by tastyt

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm not one to bash on newbies, but clearly this is a comment that could only be made by one amongst their ranks...

At any rate, thanks for the good laugh Magilicuti.

yeah i'm a newbie around here, but that is my opinion. care to share yours instead of insulting me? damn getting bashed again on my own thread...

when your opinion differs why don't you express why you don't agree and express your own view? instead of calling me a "newbie"

newbie or not, you have no class

yeah i'm a newbie around here, but that is my opinion. care to share yours instead of insulting me? damn getting bashed again on my own thread...

when your opinion differs why don't you express why you don't agree and express your own view? instead of calling me a "newbie"

newbie or not, you have no class

Defensive aren't we? Dude, she put little laughies in, she's making lite of it, but if/when you have been a the boards for a little longer you realize a few things about the scheme of things and may gain a better sense of scope. Your group is just a part of the CP community.

No offense, but being influential on the board is different than being at lots of meet-ups, or being popular. Not to mention that being in lots of meet-up pictures that she has posted doesn't mean that SBD (who I btw really like, so this is not personal at all) has been to the most meet-ups. CP compromises a large group of people, who divide up into smaller groups accourding to style, musical taste, friendships etc. I have been to many meet-ups and hang with lots of CP heads, and yet, when I went to Roxy I didn't know a single boardmember. The sphere's of influence are totally different in the real world.....board influence should be based on either posts, or the ability to bridge the different CP gangs and maybe bring them closer.

With that in mind, I would nominate the Late Mugwump and his side kick SBJ, for riling the masses, jumping between the poses, and having lots of opinions and effect on what is discussed....

ANd Clubkat for being the sexboard goddess and NY board connect, bringing the horny kids together, and popping up at various venues, always in her element.