Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok...anyone ever eat one of them 7-11 bakery stix??

quoth

ok so yes i was gross and ate one of them..but as i was eating the pepporoni one...i discovered that there was an imprint of ink on the bakery stick that said PEP represeting that its pepporoni...now here is my question..... was i supposed to eat the ink?? :eek:

Originally posted by quoth

ok so yes i was gross and ate one of them..but as i was eating the pepporoni one...i discovered that there was an imprint of ink on the bakery stick that said PEP represeting that its pepporoni...now here is my question..... was i supposed to eat the ink?? :eek:

i really doubt that it was ink, but u never know....but i do know that the hotdogs are mad good, me likes them

peace out

gianni

Hey fuckstick,

I think you should be just fine. I ate numerous of these while at spring training for crew in Florida last year. The pepperoni ones are excellent. True, the ink mark *is* sketchy, but they're actually quite tasty. And no, I'm not a weirdo who just thought she'd try one of these things cause they looked tasty. We were being given 2 meals a day while rowing 3 times a day, and that just wasn't enough food. We were also all destitute and staying in this random hotel in Indian Harbor Beach, the only things near the hotel were a very overpriced crappy pizzeria, a very overpriced crappy sub place, and a 7-11. The other girls ran themselves broke at the crappy eateries while I sustained myself on, you guessed it, 99 cent bakery stix and tuna sandwiches from 7-11! And, I lived through spring training. So you should be okay. Hope that helps.