Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn it, I still want to move down to Miami!

crystalmethod

Originally posted by resident

Hey Steve! Long time no hear! Well, I did move (back) to Miami... and now miss NYC like hell. So be careful what you wish for! ;)

Hey Alex!!!

Yeah I heard it time and time again. Im from here though, and would like maybe 1-2 years of different living. I'll come back to NYC Im sure... its the capital of the world, afterall... (ego) :)

We'll bump into each other at the WMC Im sure :)

Originally posted by staceyg5

im w/ ya resident...the grass is always green'er on the other side

Perspective is what it's all about. I'm from Miami originally, but always wanted to live in New York, so I finally packed up my bags and got a one-way ticket. Yeah, I did bitch about the cold winter and all, but I knew that it really wasn't all that much to bitch about, and if it really bugged me, I could always hook up a trip to Miami for under $200 roundtrip. Anyway, I didn't move to back here by choice - I lost my job and because I was tired of being a slave to the man, I decided to just become a bum for some time, and Miami seemed like the place to do it... anyway, I'm thru whining for tonight, more tomorrow! :D