Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone help out 5 beautiful ladies?

Myself and 4 of my girlfriends will be in NYC for the first weekend in March for a bday celebration- we are looking for some cool/hip places to go... We don't want to go anywhere where we'll be arrested for robbing the cradle (21+ please!), or where it's all older, bald, cigar smokin' grand daddies... We're looking for a place where we can drink- dance- and hear ourselves talk......any suggestions? :idea:

Originally posted by onedaydreamer

Myself and 4 of my girlfriends will be in NYC for the first weekend in March for a bday celebration- we are looking for some cool/hip places to go... We don't want to go anywhere where we'll be arrested for robbing the cradle (21+ please!), or where it's all older, bald, cigar smokin' grand daddies... We're looking for a place where we can drink- dance- and hear ourselves talk......any suggestions? :idea:

Centro Fly.....

Sounds like what you need......

Originally posted by onedaydreamer

go here.... http://www.tagnyc.com

nice posh bar/lounges...good music..you can still sit and talk and relax or dance.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

go here.... http://www.tagnyc.com

nice posh bar/lounges...good music..you can still sit and talk and relax or dance.

He MysteryNYC,

thanks for the tracklist....there are indeed some nice tracks in it..

I am still wondering how long it will take to lose sight of Guitara G.. I first heard that song on Sensation 2001. DJ Roog brought it to my attention...so it goes back.....way back.....and it still seems to funk up da spot...

Please visit my thread More Vibes From Overseas...got one hell of a tracklist inthere..

I leave ya with a pic. from Sensation (50.000 party people)