Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party But Safely.

stogiey2k2

Peeps All I have to say is be careful partying at UltraFest 4, Party with moderation if that's your lifestyle and not crazy, I remember at 10pm seeing a guy close to where I was sitting by the main stage pass out he must have been 20 years old and had done too much "X" & "Shrooms" the dude was out cold & was awaken by Paramedics and Cops to only pass out again. HE was going through Seizures. I spoke to a cop later on at around midnight and he informed me this same kid was in the hospital going through continuous seizures, JUST A WORD OF ADVICE. We all do whatever we want in the end anyways!

JUST LOOKIN OUT...

PEACE

:roll:

I know that for a few seconds I may seem like a Mom but I have to agree w/Stogie. :)

Last year, I work as bartender in the festival and I saw how ugly people can get. One particular situation has stayed embed in my mind. That was of a guy who was completely out of it. He was laying against the wall like if he thought it was going to wrap around him. He then began to row on the ground until security had to pick him up and take him out of the festival site. The day went on for me until 3:30 am when I finish working. As I was walking across the street to go to Space I saw the same guy on the sidewalk laying against a fence. He was so trashed that he clearly had no perception of what he was doing. :eek:

See, what I am trying to get at is if you are going to party...party intelligently...keep you sense together and focused. Because situation such those are the ones that give dance/trance/house music a bad name. No matter what we as lovers of the music do not want to attract unnecessary attention....:cool:

If God was was a DJ he wouldn't have made vinyl so innocent looking, yet so f#cking heavy when they are in a box with all their mates....

He also wouldn't allow lyrics such as:

I take drugs, , I sin, F#ck lots, put the bible in the bin...

(To a Hard House beat - of course)

Lyrics taken from purpleindigo records new release - Miami Lifestyle

Originally posted by purpleindigo

If God was was a DJ he wouldn't have made vinyl so innocent looking, yet so f#cking heavy when they are in a box with all their mates....

You are so right about this part. Why are vinyl so heavy when they are in a box with all their mates.... :confused:

Taking E and Shrooms = :blown: IDIOT.

And why is this "Word Of Advice" Just for WMC/ULTRA, shouldnt this be every weekend, I look at it this way, you do drugs you know the consequences and the outcome. So you make your own bed, not saying dont do them, cause by my avatar im sure you can tell Im not drug-free myself, lol.

This will be my first WMC this yr, im sure ill be wacked, but I dont think im gonna go droppin pills at 12 in the afternoon or anytime early, aint into the cracked out feeling 24/7. Maybe a few bumps here and there though, :idea:

-MiKe :D

:roll: The word of advice is because in a Rave that starts at 200pm till 100am and then for many it continues at Space till too 200pm the following day. This leads some not so smart peeps to do too many pills, shrooms, yeyo whatever. I am not condoning or dissing any of it. I have friends that bump it out every weekend and that's there choice and lifestyle but they r still my friends no matter what. I just saw a lot of peeps getting ugly at Ultra3. Just looking out that's it, the advice is not meant for you but those who choose to abuse. Now if these peeps wanna go out in style in a nice comfortable body bag, then let them be peace to them, Se LA VI, See ya.......:cool:

Originally posted by purpleindigo

but is it waterproof???

Cause If it rains I could use it a ponch , prior to my death.......

Does it have carry straps??

So I can use it as a backpack to carry all my supplies in, prior to my death....

am I very bored right now????

....you decide!!!!:tongue:

SMART-ASS! ;)

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

:roll: The word of advice is because in a Rave that starts at 200pm till 100am and then for many it continues at Space till too 200pm the following day. This leads some not so smart peeps to do too many pills, shrooms, yeyo whatever. I am not condoning or dissing any of it. I have friends that bump it out every weekend and that's there choice and lifestyle but they r still my friends no matter what. I just saw a lot of peeps getting ugly at Ultra3. Just looking out that's it, the advice is not meant for you but those who choose to abuse. Now if these peeps wanna go out in style in a nice comfortable body bag, then let them be peace to them, Se LA VI, See ya.......:cool:

I agree with you 100%! :D But it just annoys me when people cant control themselves to where there out of hand, im not talking about being in a hole or something like that, but laying on the floor foaming and culvulsing(typo?) and headed for a real hole in the ground, or one of this fancy bodybags your selling, :laugh:

Wow I got a visual out of that one, yuck! I know why can't people

just have a couple of :eek: and cruise through Ultra4 and just have a chill good time!

I am officially the Body Bag Salesperson, lol

I got some nice pink ones & I have some leopard prints

really popular these last few weeks.

:cool:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Wow I got a visual out of that one, yuck! I know why can't people

just have a couple of :eek: and cruise through Ultra4 and just have a chill good time!

I am officially the Body Bag Salesperson, lol

I got some nice pink ones & I have some leopard prints

really popular these last few weeks.

:cool:

Need a promoter? lol :laugh:

I look at it this way... Pop your pills, do your bumps, eat your cow-dung smellin' shrooms, whateva floats your boat, just don't puke on my fockin' shoes!

I agree, party in a way that is safe for you and those around you.. cuz it ain't you, it's the a-hole next to you that'll ruin it!

Lola:tongue: