Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Song Do You Wish You Had Written????

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

the re-mix, or the original?

I am going to go with Happy Birthday and Margharittaville, simply for the royalty aspect.......

Very smart!

I think THE ORIGINAL.

However I did appreciate hearing the re4mix almost the entire way to Joey's for your bday trip.:laugh: bump:laugh:

Originally posted by Emmitt

who let the dawgs out..............hahaha

what up ceotter and jbr?

Hello Emmitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did the house hunting go on Sunday. I was hoping to meet up w/ you and cigs and JBR for lunch but JBR decided not to call me back. He said something about meeting up w/ you guys for lunch at KLEES. I like Klees:)

"I'm on a train with cocaine and it's so good oh yea a yea"

The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was last spring break in Cancun, a mexican band ,4 guys nobody taller then 5ft5" with the longest hair, singing this song and Rage " Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" It was to funney, but they were good.

Originally posted by ceeotter

How did the house hunting go on Sunday. I was hoping to meet up w/ you and cigs and JBR for lunch but JBR decided not to call me back. He said something about meeting up w/ you guys for lunch at KLEES. I like Klees:)

Looky,looky, looky.... Is that the otter herself i see?? Looks like somene was bad today and played hooky from work!!;) ;) I am hearing about another after hours at my house after Vicuous rocks X's on the 16th;) ;) . Believe it or not the song i would have wrote is smiling face by James taylor.....Hey,by the way, where did you guys get that copy of rocketman??? LOL

tempkid: those guys were Los Lobos....hahaha.......

ceotter: tough, real tough, but we got it done!!!....we had lunch at sunny hunny.....big boy special...............

I was hoping to meet up w/ you and cigs and JBR for lunch but JBR decided not to call me back. He said something about meeting up w/ you guys for lunch at KLEES. I like Klees:)

Let's get the facts straight here, my love. They were in a hurry because of the snow and CIGS had to be back for 3:30. So we never met up.......Let's see, and I quote the CEEOTTER herself, "If we don't have to work, we can have a SNOW party at my house....Pelican for everyone!!!!!!" But yet you chose to fall asleep. UMMMM, hello, no call!!!!!!!

Let's get the facts straight here, my love. They were in a hurry because of the snow and CIGS had to be back for 3:30. So we never met up.......Let's see, and I quote the CEEOTTER herself, "If we don't have to work, we can have a SNOW party at my house....Pelican for everyone!!!!!!" But yet you chose to fall asleep. UMMMM, hello, no call!!!!!!!

There was a snow party!!!

And we told you to come over!!! quote unquote bring the antelope of your choice. Come over anytime we will be home!

hmmmmm i think you pulled a darkman.

I spoke to the OTTER half and he said you were sleeping. By the time we figured this out, we were all puddle, including the newest antelope in the flock..........

Home home at lacava's, where the deer and the antelope play....

Home home, at lacava's sing it now everyone sing...............:letsgo::love:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Excuse me sir,but how much for a bottle of Aqualacava???:laugh: :laugh:

Do I need to put the sign back in my window for a new WINGMAN???? I thought you apllied for the job? I know I signed the approval sheet in my recruitment department....and FYI, it isn't for sale...It must be earned. First lesson was last Friday night. Second lesson is this Saturday night, don't be late!!!!!

I'll make it snow, you bring the Limp Bizkit