Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum last night

i just want to apologize to anyone that i may have seen and/or knocked into last night at Platinum in my EXTREME drunken state.

sorry!! :rolleyes:

what i remember was fun though...awesome set by john michaels yet again (i think) ;) i know i definitely danced A LOT!

spygirl--thanks for the shot even though i REALLY didn't need it!

and anthony (greysky)--i was so wasted when i saw you that i didn't even realize who you were OR that i already know you...sorry!

Originally posted by naughtymelly

i just want to apologize to anyone that i may have seen and/or knocked into last night at Platinum in my EXTREME drunken state.

what i remember was fun though...awesome set by john michaels yet again (i think) ;) i know i definitely danced A LOT!

and anthony (greysky)--i was so wasted when i saw you that i didn't even realize who you were OR that i already know you...sorry!

drunk bunnie hoppers like you need stay out of the booth....especially when the DJ is spinning records (cds dont skip when girls jump up and down but records can):laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

drunk bunnie hoppers like you need stay out of the booth....especially when the DJ is spinning records (cds dont skip when girls jump up and down but records can):laugh:

BG

:eek: :eek: :laugh::eek::D

Well said BG. Tuesday night was awesome, we had a pretty good turnout... John was pleased. Yeah Mel you were fairly TRASHED, but hey at least you could stay on your feet and dance. Can't wait till next Tuesday! There were a few CP people running around. Maybe its time for a Platinum Tuesday meetup/roll call thread next time around.

Originally posted by naughtymelly

No problem...Glad I could help contribute to the mess!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh2::laugh:

You were too cute though........:D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

bunnie hoppers??? LMAO!!! at least i can't lean over the tables and scratch the records anymore :rolleyes:

Sorry, I am late to join the post but work BLOWS...anyway...I had a blast tues. the vibe was awesome. Mel, keep on bouncing, it keeps my mood sooo high, I love it. BG, Yarin,Mike/Jay?Anthony...awesome job w/the promos, the party will only get better with time, especially with this crowd, you guys rock!

***JM***

:bounce:

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Sorry, I am late to join the post but work BLOWS...anyway...I had a blast tues. the vibe was awesome. Mel, keep on bouncing, it keeps my mood sooo high, I love it. BG, Yarin,Mike/Jay?Anthony...awesome job w/the promos, the party will only get better with time, especially with this crowd, you guys rock!

***JM***

:bounce:

Tuesdays are geeting to be hot:D

Afterhours?????