Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUCKY CHANGS!!(quoth getting skull humped!)

~~~well the wo hop thing didnt work out so me cotoncandydream roninmess quoth linabina mugz went to lucky changs..........for those who don't know its a restaurnat where drag queens serve u food........every was gonig fine until the show started first on the drag queens lip synched the mulan soundtrack song "when will my reflection show".......and then she started dancing to a shakira song waving 2 scarves all over the place. our table was the closest to the stage so IT gets up on the bench where lanie is sitting and starts donig a lap dance....then she getts behind quoth and starts skull humping him!!!!!!!!!!! lemme tell the look on his face was priceless!!! IT was grinding against the back of his head for a lonooong time(hahhhh) after that we left and missed the banana show ....for the record i didnt wanna leave the whole thing was too funny!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Yo that was good times tonight.

Mugs... pleasure seeing you again bro. Can't wait till you start posting again and bring back what this board needs right now.

Mike... I'm sorry you have to experience that.

Helen... now I don't have to bootleg the vicious cd for you.

Lynne... Um, yeah, let's get the car.

Lainie... Thanx for the interesting choice of restuarant. Factory Comp Please :)

LOLOL HAHAHHA :laugh:

I am happy that you guys had fun.

Yo the SKULL HUMPING stuff with QUOTH I don't know baby

I think he liked it!!

Lynne: Why does it say brooklyn on your shirt when it's manhhattan?

Ronin: 1st & 1st WTF is so hard 1st & 1st

SexxyH: Let's kickem out of the car while it's moving??

Quoth: Hey she's not carding. Can I get a AMSTEL!

MUGZ: BABYY MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH IYou made my whole night by coming out and chilling. Hope you had fun afterward. OOXOXOXOX

I was walking in east village yesterday. I am standing on the corner of 1st avenue and e1st street waiting for a light to change. I see mugz on the other side of the street and we started to cross at the same time. Now, he knows me. and I know him. But he doesnt even acknoledge me with his eyes. Just walks past me without even looking up. What the f...?

yooooo omg that was the most ridiculous ::butfun:: dinner ive ever had lol... all i wanted was some real fuckin good chinese food from some ghetto place lol ::weallknowthatchinesefoodfromaholeinthewallisthebest:: :D and what do i get?? nothin even close to what i was craving, lol, but it was damn good anyways... and porbably what was the funniesttttttt dragqueen entertainment i have ever witnessed LOL..... ::definitelyaninterestingnight::

Lainie:: thanks for opening my eyes to what dinner in nyc is all about lol

quoth:: too bad our ride home wasnt as stimulating as the ride there :laugh2:

sexxyh:: yo- wtf was that bang we heard on the steps on our way back from the bathroom... scared the hell outta me!!!

Roninmess:: "we're looking for a spot" LOL but yo- we got mad lost :laugh:

Mugz:: great to see u again, even though u dont remember meeting me at roxy hehehe

Dee:: WTFFF!?!?!?!? it was UR meetup and u didnt show :( but i still love u MWAH

Originally posted by linabina

Dee:: WTFFF!?!?!?!? it was UR meetup and u didnt show :( but i still love u MWAH

yea tell me about it

Well lets just say I had some personal issues I had to take care of

but don't worry we will do it another time I promise. Damnit I can't believe i missed that though

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I was walking in east village yesterday. I am standing on the corner of 1st avenue and e1st street waiting for a light to change. I see mugz on the other side of the street and we started to cross at the same time. Now, he knows me. and I know him. But he doesnt even acknoledge me with his eyes. Just walks past me without even looking up. What the f...?

NO WAY!!

DID I DO THAT?!

Sorry bro..

I must have been spacing out!

I honestly don't recall seeing you..

(I mighyt have still been in shock from the

sexy transies!)

THANKS LAINIE FOR A GREAT DINNER!

TOO BAD I HAD TO JET BEFORE THE SHOW!

(I'm jelouse Quoth, I could have useds

a good het hump last night..)

oh well..

next time!

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL!

glad everyone got a kick out of me getting the back of my head skull humped by a transvestite. :(:mad::laugh:

yo one more thing i forgot to add for those who went...

Quoth: So um, whats wasabi potatoes?

Drag Queen Server: oh its like potatoes cept with horseradish sauce in them

Quoth: Is it mad spicy?

Drag Queen Sever: oh no its like mild its ok

Quoth: can i just get regular mashed potatoes instead?

Drag Queen Sever: Hunny, this aint no burger king.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vision

sounz to me like you were tryin to mack it

she the same one who bumped ulgy with your hed??

fuck!!!

i never go to meetups and everyone is always postin meetup pics

where the hell are the ones for this!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bro, u gotta blame roninmess for that cause he fuckin had a digital cam with him but it in his jacket at coat check and he was too lazy to get it lol. hey but least i was a good sport about it.

speakin of that digital cam...robin u memeber we were walkin and we saw that homeless guy banging that snare drum set? damn im tellin u shoulda took a pic and them labeled it...

RHYTHM READY 20 Years from now LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bro, u gotta blame roninmess for that cause he fuckin had a digital cam with him but it in his jacket at coat check and he was too lazy to get it lol. hey but least i was a good sport about it.

speakin of that digital cam...robin u memeber we were walkin and we saw that homeless guy banging that snare drum set? damn im tellin u shoulda took a pic and them labeled it...

RHYTHM READY 20 Years from now LMAO!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bro that was too fuckin funny last night. ahhhh good times ...good times.