Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Friday the 25th w/ DJ Aaron Swank!

Originally posted by teklord310

NOTE: Don't wear sneakers. :o

dude you should have known, and it doesnt matter if youre a promoter or not......the dress code is to keep the upscale mantality in place

and fyi, if you have a pair of sneakers that look like shoes, youll be fine.....like a pair of all black diesels or something like that...maybe you should invest raver boy:tongue:

BG

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was there early...Aaron was playig his set as usual, but it was not jumping....

Sorry I had to bounce so early, but I had to take care friends.....Roxy Friday!!!?!?!?!?!!!

What happened to u? I was in the middle of a mix and I saw u leaving. I dont even think i got to give u a cd. I was suppose to go back on at 1130 but the owner wouldnt let me. I wasnt gonna play hard till then, thats why u heard me playing vocals and shit when u got there. Had to keep it mellow. I recorded the set, I'll have to give u a copy. U better be at Roxy this friday, It's gonna be sick!

Originally posted by djaaronswank

What happened to u? I was in the middle of a mix and I saw u leaving. I dont even think i got to give u a cd. I was suppose to go back on at 1130 but the owner wouldnt let me. I wasnt gonna play hard till then, thats why u heard me playing vocals and shit when u got there. Had to keep it mellow. I recorded the set, I'll have to give u a copy. U better be at Roxy this friday, It's gonna be sick!

I went to go talk to some people I knew...My friends called me and were having some issues...I had to go help them out. We were suppossed to bounce back over there......

What time do you go on at Roxy?

Originally posted by queenbitch

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! He is a big NO ONE!!! He constantly posts about himself because he is a loser!

last time i checked i think it was called self promotion. correct me if i am wrong. what do you think people buy turntables and poof they are a famous dj....:rolleyes: