Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Jersey!!!

I LOVE JERSEY, THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE LIKE IT. all i hear is jersey this jersey that. the clubs close too early, the music is the same in every jersey club, jersey needs more diversity, or this is the best one; " if you bring in this dj with a different sound, you can get a different crowd, because all the clubs in jersey are the same." you know what, F$%? the BullS$%#. this state is great, we got nyc around the corner, we have it better than people in ny state, conn., boston, etc... people take trips to go to the factory from say, boston. for us it is a hop and a skip away. also in jersey we have so many different clubs, lounges, restaurants to choose from where we don't have to go to the city if we don't want to. we in jersey have a certain kind of vibe and style that other states wish they could have. believe me, i've been to clubs in florida, cali, chicago, etc... i've been supposedly to the best club in chicago called white star. a very very nice club, but the music was horrible. in california, i went to this club that was suppost to be the best in san fran, and it blew, to top it all off, in cali, you have to smoke cigarettes outside the club.oh yeah thats great let me down my drink, go outside smoke a cigarette,if it rains oh well, your fucked. florida is florida, loved it, everything was great down there, that is def. a thumbs up. so all in all, in my opinion,this is one of the best states to live, in the country. look at the other 49 states, and tell me if i'm wrong. we live in clubworld, there is nothing better than new york city, and we live right next door. we in this state do so much to be like nyc, that we're not too shabby of a state ourselves.oh and lets not forget the shore, who doesn't love the shore. anyway, i just wanted to bring up a topic, what do you guys think. I LOVE JERSEY, how about you?

Originally posted by lunalounge46

this state is great, we got nyc around the corner, we have it better than people in ny state, conn., boston, etc... people take trips to go to the factory from say, boston. for us it is a hop and a skip away. also in jersey we have so many different clubs, lounges, restaurants to choose from where we don't have to go to the city if we don't want to.

we live in clubworld, there is nothing better than new york city, and we live right next door. we in this state do so much to be like nyc, that we're not too shabby of a state ourselves.oh and lets not forget the shore, who doesn't love the shore. anyway, i just wanted to bring up a topic, what do you guys think. I LOVE JERSEY, how about you?

WOW... I feel like I just went through a coach's pep talk before the game about how jersey's gonna WIN!!!!! :laugh:

hahahah just busting ya luna lounge (you know how everyone needs to be so CAREFUL now when they make a joke... :rolleyes: ) you are actually right about Jersey I never thought of it that way. Jersey is pretty cool! :shades2: I think it has a lot to do with the shore... everyone loves to come there from all over and for us it's like not even a half hour (well, depending on where you live, but not that far from ANYONE really). And imagine driving like four hours to go to the FACTORY???? Geezzzz.... :rolleyes: I would die!!!!!!

I definitely agree here...Jersey is the best. I mean its all about the location, nice and close to the city and a short drive to the shore...what could be better. Oh yeah, and to all those who talk trash about Jersey...Don't be a hater...just stay the Fuck out!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

WOW... I feel like I just went through a coach's pep talk before the game about how jersey's gonna WIN!!!!! :laugh:

hahahah just busting ya luna lounge (you know how everyone needs to be so CAREFUL now when they make a joke... :rolleyes: ) you are actually right about Jersey I never thought of it that way. Jersey is pretty cool! :shades2: I think it has a lot to do with the shore... everyone loves to come there from all over and for us it's like not even a half hour (well, depending on where you live, but not that far from ANYONE really). And imagine driving like four hours to go to the FACTORY???? Geezzzz.... :rolleyes: I would die!!!!!!

alright alright enough with the jokes, who do u think u are anyways. you think you can makes jokes and get away with it. just kidding with ya starbryte.;)

JERSEYS THE F#$%ING SH$%.:D

Originally posted by lunalounge46

be careful what you write, someone might take that personally.:laugh:

you are soooo right!!!!! better watch or this thread might get moved to the you-know-what board... :worry:

well at least I know I can joke around with a few people on this board!!!!! :tongue:

anyway, enough straying... back to the topic at hand... yes jersey is the best and we will all prove it this summer at the shore...:D