Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome new CP member

naomi1

Noami1 he might be your friend but that's my Best Friend beatch so step off!! J/K

Welcome to Kristian he first introduced me to the EDGE when they use to start there raves at 300am back in the day, and introduced me to "The Mix" and so on.

Kris Follow the White Rabbit he'll guide to the Red Pill & For that Matter the Blue Pill Too.

Hmm we'd should have 10 minute breaks at work to light up a fatty don't you think?

:smoke:

Stogiey2k2 STYLE......... :D

yep, until 3am they'd be playing alternative White Zombie shit...then the freaks would show up and the music would drastically change..........our group would go out for dinner at around 9pm on saturday nights then go home and sleep until 3...then wake everyone up and go to the edge.....leave at noon and hang out at a friends house for the early afternoon before going home and crashing until monday

breakbeat nation in full effect......I never went to the Mix which is probably why I'm not too much of a trancehead......although Union Jack is one of my favorite artists.......2 full moons and a trout is still an untouchable track....