Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Assholes at Vinyl

The same people who always let me in at vinyl with my NJ driver's license would not let me in last night because they thought I stole the driver's license or some shit and didn't believe I was 18. Hello, last night was my 20th birthday, and I look 23 or 24.

My friend who's 30 that I always go with was there too, and we both had to leave after driving an hour and looking forward to it forever. That same fucking guy who always remembers me and says so, who always lets me in no problem, wouldn't let me in on my fucking birthday and that was my night.

Vinyl sucks.

It also sux my friend's night was ruined too.

Fucking vinyl 2 faced assholes.

:mad::( :( :(:mad:

we were def lookin forward to this ALL FUCKING WEEK!!

and then we don't get in..the same damn id she's been usin for like 2 months didn't work this morning

i think it has to do with danny supposedly walkin around last week sayin he spotted a few peeps doin bumps

its only gonna get worse from here

Originally posted by vision

we were def lookin forward to this ALL FUCKING WEEK!!

and then we don't get in..the same damn id she's been usin for like 2 months didn't work this morning

i think it has to do with danny supposedly walkin around last week sayin he spotted a few peeps doin bumps

its only gonna get worse from here

Hugs not drugs :) :)

Originally posted by msoprano13

damn wtf went on in that place last night

you don't wanna know. It was insane...A kid OD'ed on K..how I don't know, but they found him face down in the middle of the dance floor...They kicked him out and a gay couple took him with them....Double Teaming anyone?

Anyway, when Vinyl closed like 12:15, they found another chick in a speaker?:confused:

I was sober friday, so I spotted everything going on. There were drugs as usual, and security was bustin a lot of chops.

BTW, hun sorry you couldn't get in and Happy B-day...

Dude.. honestly you have no right to bitch. Your are 20 and you couldnt get into a 21 and over club. You have no right to bitch. Period. After Twlio closed Vinyl is trying to keep whatever image they have to stay alive. Lets not forget they did get a few police interuptions in the past. If you are under 21 you have no beef. Period.

have a nice day :)

Originally posted by lowmazda

Dude.. honestly you have no right to bitch. Your are 20 and you couldnt get into a 21 and over club. You have no right to bitch. Period. After Twlio closed Vinyl is trying to keep whatever image they have to stay alive. Lets not forget they did get a few police interuptions in the past. If you are under 21 you have no beef. Period.

vinyl is 18+. next?

Originally posted by lowmazda

its 18+...